Another Prayer request for my wife

direpath

This one is regarding her business. She is in real estate and is also in a partnership which is coming to a close. The other fellow is a Christian and a practicing one. Sometimes I question how much of that is in his business and how much of that is lip service to get leads, but that battle is between him and God. The partnership has never truly been one as he has always had his name on everything and kept trying to keep a greater portion of the income to himself. Granted, he is the bigger name, but he had no issues asking my wife to pay greater portions of the expenses.

Long story short, its over. My wife has decided that what he is offering is not going to work. His integrity is questionable at times and she feels it would be a detriment to her reputation as a realtor to continue. There is no legal contract in place. Deals that have gone through will automatically sort out who gets what. The battle right now is that he is saying he wants to transition, but he is pulling her name from listings and locking her out of things like her email. She is stressed out and is trying to make a clean break. He wants to keep all his sellers (and has already muscled her out of them) and now he wants the buyers too.

I would like prayer for God to directly work in my wife's heart to keep her in line with what she stands for in her work, which is honouring God and her clients. I am also wanting prayer that this does not devolve into a bitter fight over clients. They are both walking a fine line between being hurt and being spiteful. I want to see God's children (as they both are) able to step clear of this and make a clean break. Prayer for our relationship as well, as it has been strained as I remind her to be honourable in her actions and she just doesn't want to hear it some days. Give me the words to speak.

This one is regarding her business. She is in real estate and is also in a partnership which is coming to a close. The other fellow is a Christian and a practicing one. Sometimes I question how much of that is in his business and how much of that is lip service to get leads, but that battle is between him and God. The partnership has never truly been one as he has always had his name on everything and kept trying to keep a greater portion of the income to himself. Granted, he is the bigger name, but he had no issues asking my wife to pay greater portions of the expenses.

Long story short, its over. My wife has decided that what he is offering is not going to work. His integrity is questionable at times and she feels it would be a detriment to her reputation as a realtor to continue. There is no legal contract in place. Deals that have gone through will automatically sort out who gets what. The battle right now is that he is saying he wants to transition, but he is pulling her name from listings and locking her out of things like her email. She is stressed out and is trying to make a clean break. He wants to keep all his sellers (and has already muscled her out of them) and now he wants the buyers too.

I would like prayer for God to directly work in my wife's heart to keep her in line with what she stands for in her work, which is honouring God and her clients. I am also wanting prayer that this does not devolve into a bitter fight over clients. They are both walking a fine line between being hurt and being spiteful. I want to see God's children (as they both are) able to step clear of this and make a clean break. Prayer for our relationship as well, as it has been strained as I remind her to be honourable in her actions and she just doesn't want to hear it some days. Give me the words to speak.

Will do. Those are rough circumstances.

Is she wanting to continue doing Real Estate after this?

Oh most certainly. Right now its a big stress fest because she feels she is starting with nothing coming out of the partnership. I know she can succeed and God has blessed us in the past and kept food on the table.

Back