Any advice to upgrade my gear?

faust

On the armory you can see my current gear here. I am trying to gear up for Heroics/Kara quickly, and would like any advice I can get. I am an affliction lock, and plan to stay specced more or less this way (though I may shuffle around some talents to give me more points in suppression). I am also a tailor (375), so I am working on my shadow's embrace set, and would get some nice benefits from getting the spellstrike set eventually.

Items I am satisfied with for the time being:

Shoulders: Frozen Shadoweave

Boots: Frozen Shadoweave

Neck: Brooch of Heightened Potential (is there something I should shoot for that's better that I can get pre heroic/raid?)

Off-hand: Saga of Terokk (seems to be a solid off hand for now)

Items I want:
Robes: Frozen Shadoweave (currently working on getting the shadowcloth together)

Main Hand: Greatsword of Horrid Dreams (been farming for this, hasn't dropped yet, sadly)

Continuum Blade (backup plan #1, easy to farm rep for... and I am eager to run BM to get my rep up).

Blade of the Archmage (though crit isn't super critical w/ my spec, this is a solid choice as well... though it's a bit longer term since it requires exalted with HH).

Back: Cloak of the Black Void (seems like a solid choice to have crafted for me... can anyone make this in guild, or know someone who can make it?)

Head: Spellstrike (long term goal)
Still farming for this: Hood of Oblivion

Wrist: Bracers of Havok (anyone know someone who can craft these?)

Hands: Gloves of Oblivion (downgrades dmg, but I get some stats and some very nice +hit)

Grips of the Void (suppose I could quest for these)

Really not sure what to do here, any ideas would be appreciated.

Waist: Girdle of Ruination (this is a longish term upgade, but just out of curiousity anyone know who can craft one of these?)

Akama's Sash (plan to quest for these, they are a nice short term upgrade)

A'dal's Gift (may pick these up, but I think Akama's is better for me)

Legs: Spellstrike (otherwise for now I think I am OK here... best to focus elsewhere I think)

Wand: Wand of the Netherwing (nice for stam gear set... but I actually think what I have is better for me right now)

Wand of the Seer (I could quest for this, not sure if it's all that great though compared to what I have... what do you think?)

Rings: Seer's Signet (working on my Scryer rep to get this)

Band of Dominion (got one of these to drop for me randomly while out questing once... haven't put it on yet, wondering if I should just sell... what do you think? I don't like the fact that it has all that crit and no stats).

Seal of the Exorcist (I assume I can buy this with spirit shards? If so I will try to save up more shards, this looks like a good choice).

Evoker's Mark of the Redemption (could quest for this)

Manastorm Band (could quest for this as well, same as above stats wise)

Trinkets: Oculus of the Hidden Eye (Don't feel like running Crypts a lot for this one, but it is an upgrade)

Scryer's Bloodgem (working on my rep to get this one)

Guess for here I will just try to get the Scryer trinket, and keep the other green trinket (Glowing Crystal Insignia). Wondering if there is something I am missing?

Anything else here I should shoot for? Something I am missing?

Back