anyone beat it yet?

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Just beat everything on brutal. Some of the missions were really hard, but the game didn't even last me a week : ( I have to say I really love the movie cuts though. I wish the ending could have been better. I'm ready to play multiplayer now that single is done so hit me up some time for some games : )

wow, all on brutal? I couldnt get past like the 4th level so I switched to hard. I went to normal on 2 missions >< but yeah, I beat it.. the ending was intense.

Oh, I know this has nothing to do with the title, but how the heck do you change your user name? (for everyone else to see, not your friends) for instance my name is Brian Jacko (Brian Jacko). How do I change the the name in parentheses?

Yeah, your pretty crazy, but that is your way.

I just beat the game a few day ago, on NORMAL.

Now, I started from the beginning on HARD and its interesting.

I'm actually playing it again because I missed out the
hidden mission.

Ouch, Mostly_Harmless, it looks you lost your chance to play the
hidden mission.

Last edited:
I wish the ending could have been better.

Not the ending, as it's only the first of three campaigns. However, we don't know when the others will be released and that's what multi-player is for.

Also, I believe it says when you are choosing your character name that there is no way to change it.

Nope. I've only cleared 10 missions so far. I believe there's 16 left to go.

Just beat everything on brutal. Some of the missions were really hard, but the game didn't even last me a week : ( I have to say I really love the movie cuts though. I wish the ending could have been better. I'm ready to play multiplayer now that single is done so hit me up some time for some games : )

Congratulations. You win the internet. Now get off my lawn.

Hmm...after beating the game, it hasn't made me to play more than SC/BW did, meh.

I do hope to get the Specter (4 to go) or Panda Marine (3 to go) but other than that, I'd rather go back and play BW.

Plus the custom maps are just the same as it was in the Beta. :(

Last edited:
sorry to bump this old thred but had just one more question....to get kerrigans portrait you have to beat every single mission in the game...does that mean i can just load up from where those 2 missions make u choose to pick a certain path, or does this mean i have to replay the entire campaign over on brutal just to do those 2 extra missions plus the bonus one...If I have to redo the whole game...not going to : (

sorry to bump this old thred but had just one more question....to get kerrigans portrait you have to beat every single mission in the game...does that mean i can just load up from where those 2 missions make u choose to pick a certain path, or does this mean i have to replay the entire campaign over on brutal just to do those 2 extra missions plus the bonus one...If I have to redo the whole game...not going to : (

Once you have unlocked them, you can redo them on any difficulty without playing the whole game.

Moderator's note: Added spoiler tags to next line. First and last warning: Use spoiler tags when discussing plot points (including later mission locations) or risk getting an infraction--at least until all members have had a reasonable amount of time to finish the campaign.
Remember, before you enter Char, it gives you a warning that once you enter it, you cannot complete the other missions.
If you have not beaten the whole game on Casual, Normal and/or Hard, you must to play the whole game to unlock the bonus one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went a mix of hard and normal (and admittedly one or two casual) and now mopping up all the achievements slowly.

Back