Anyone here play Dance Dance Revolution?

the fact that you play is scary enough
tounge.gif

Everyone should know that there will be a Dance Dance Revolution game at the arcade we'll be visiting during the convention.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ April 19 2004,10:32)]I love this game... it's basically life changing, holla if anyone else is addicted
Dude...thats like admitting you wear a dress. Its something that other guys don't need to know.
tounge.gif

just kidding!

I've never played it. looks like something that would make me tired. and I'm lazy. So I don't dance, dance, revolution.

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ April 21 2004,12:36)]I've never played it.  looks like something that would make me tired.  and I'm lazy.  So I don't dance, dance, revolution.

Cory
same here.. i'm too lazy to try it
tounge.gif

I saw this video of a guy with one leg playing the game on crutches it was amazing. I imagine It would be helpful to play for me because I need more exercise but I have no easy access to play but I imagine it would be fun.

ah well my roommates and I own two pads for the ps2 and the DDR2 game so every night can be a revolution...
smile.gif

lol sweet. Yea, me n my friends have talked about buying the gear to play at home. who knows, maybe one of us will actually do it somtime :p

Well, I now have a copy of Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix for the Dreamcast, but no dance pad. Once I have a budget again and after I buy an engagement ring for Ember, a new hard drive, a laptop, and pay for college, I can buy a hard dance pad for the DC.

Phew. Looks like it'll be a while. ^_^;;

Last edited:
I thought I posted here, but I don't see it. Guess not... Forgive me if this is a duplicate.

I have played DDR for about three years now. I used to play nearly every day but now I only play about three times per month. I can beat nearly every song (except Paranoia Survivor Max and the rest of the survivor songs, and also MaxxUnlimited).

I own two modded soft pads that I backed with plywood, but they've recently gone out, so I bought some used RedOctane pads, that have also recently gone out >0.

But, anyway, I do go to the arcade every now and then, just to maintain my current skill level and get me some exercise.

Back