Anyone here play The Elder Scrolls:Morrowind?

welcome Drelin!

Dr. Tek,

definitely get Morrowind, it's very fun. Some dark themes but not occult symbols. Some drugs/achohol/sex stuff

Did do, it should be here friday, monday at latest, it should keep me busy til HL2 or DOOM3 (maybe on that one, dunno yet, may not work on my machine) since its supposed to have 50+ hours of gameplay wiht the expansions added in
smile.gif

Thanks. I was here about a year ago with an underscore, but the forums seem to have been reshuffled since then.

You could easily clock up 80-100 hours per character in Morrowind. Then again, I seem to enjoy collecting lots of raw ebony and stacking them in large piles in one of the houses that I... procured, which could add to the game's longevity.
wink.gif

I completed morrowind and apart from the whole neravarine theme and the "bar of forbidden pleasures" it was a family friendly game. I didnt feel uncomfortable at all playing it. But it is always down to the individual and i would suggest you go with your gut on it.

I did notice however that with a little tweaking, a game like that could be changed into a christian rpg easily..

Back