Anyone here racist and want to start a war?

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
That's right kid's....I would be very interested in having some kind of special race wars where we can gather up some people and split them off depending on their races. There are so many fun options we can do like 4 terrans vs 4 zergs or 2 terrans vs 2 toss vs 2 zergs FFA Based teams. etc etc etc. Lots of fun ways to mix up and play. We still are lacking our special ToJ night and I honestly havn't had many in house games in a long time....where the heck is elihu and imbrucy!? They both used to be my stars of holding in house games! : (

Saturdays seem to be lacking. I still find most toj players online on sunday, but we really do need tek to play with us so maybe we can find another day?

anyways, if anyone is interested in getting some epic race wars, please leave a post a long with your race you would most like to fight as.

me = Terran!

I see you completely left out Protoss you Terran scum!

Me = Protoss.

Although I won't even be online until after 9:30pm CST weekdays, so Sat/Sun works best for me.

There are so many fun options we can do like 4 terrans vs 4 zergs or 2 terrans vs 2 toss vs 2 zergs FFA Based teams. etc etc etc.

:p

That's the kind of thread title that gives forum moderators heart attacks.

I think this thread should be enshrined somewhere because I really, really don't think that the title could be used again without invoking some hardcore moderator beatdowns.

There are so many fun options we can do like 4 terrans vs 4 zergs or 2 terrans vs 2 toss vs 2 zergs FFA Based teams. etc etc etc.

:p

Aaaand that's what I get for trying to read forums right after waking up. :p

LoL tek. Yeah, I thought this title would give this thread a lot of views ^^;

Also, has anyone seen imbrucy and elihu!? they seemed to both disapear!!
and has anyone heard from eskunu? SO many sc ii tojers have been vanishing!

I'M PROTOSS! ZERG GO DIE! TERRAN IS PIG! DO YOU WANT ZERGRUSH? DO YOU WANT KEKEKE? TERRAN IS PIG DISGUSTING! THOR ARE USELESS TON OF SCRAP! HELL YEAH TASSADAR!!!!1

I'M PROTOSS! ZERG GO DIE! TERRAN IS PIG! DO YOU WANT ZERGRUSH? DO YOU WANT KEKEKE? TERRAN IS PIG DISGUSTING! THOR ARE USELESS TON OF SCRAP! HELL YEAH TASSADAR!!!!1

I want ke ke ke ke! :D

I make zerg Burgers out of narutos manner lings :D

Back