Anyone offended by our new cloak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewoksrule

A group of us got these tonight from camping a named mob. Here is a picture of it on me. It is somewhat risque' with a partially naked wood dryad on the back. Although its wood not flesh so I dunno if that makes it ok, and it kinda looks like she is wearing a bikini top, hard to tell.

What do you think? Is everyone OK if we wear it? I think it looks awesome and it doesn't bother me (of course I wish it was more clear that she had a top on) but I felt I should check with the guild.

cloak.jpg

or is anyone more offended with Icthus' beergut?

cloak2.jpg

Last edited:
She's wearing a set of those hula dancer coconut shells, and holding her head because you just cracked her with that big 'ol hammer you're slinging.

or is anyone more offended with Icthus' beergut?

As if seeing that once wasn't bad enough.

Nightmares, I tell you...

Last edited:
I would let you know, but the anti-obscenity filter at work X'ed out the picture. Hmmm.

I'm more offended by the fact that more people weren't more offended by the offensive of the 2nd option or were less inclined to be offended by the fact that the offensive of Icthus' beergut didn't offend the cloak itself.

Erm, I'm not liking it. It could tempt some people to look at similar stuff elsewhere, and I don't see how a female on the cloak really fit's with the guild name. Any better options?

this is not the Guild's emblem.. that does not unlock until we level the guild up a few levels. This is a reward from a named mob kill and from the resulting TOME unlock.

Eventually when we get a guild emblem, it can be put over the top of this design as it can on any cloak.

That being said, you don't get a PvP cloak till 22 so having a cloak at rank 8 is pretty leet. Many people will be asking where we got these. It was an easy kill with a full group of 8-11s so it could be easily gotten again.

Last edited:
Despite the popularity factor associated with them, they're not the most appropriate though.

My artistic nature likes the cloak and the fact that it is limitedly available makes it semi desireable. My 'mom' instincts and facilitator at church training would lean toward Keero's thoughts about is it really appropriate. I have in the past been able to view stuff from artistic value as I am an artist and absolutely love Boris and Bell work.

What type if image is Redeemed trying to portray?

Then again, we are playing a game in which there are Witch Elves and mobs scarecely dressed.

What was the name of the mob that you guys killed? I don't think anyone is particularly offended by the cloak, and it is great to be unique and a show of one's battle prowess, but I don't think it would convey the proper guild image to others. I think it should be a personal choice to wear it, but as far as a guild cloak, even with an emblem over it - i think would give other people the idea that we're just like any other random guild.

However, that being said, grat's on the unique cloaks! Way to go.

I think it's inappropriate. But it doesn't 'entice' me at all... doesn't mean it wont entice someone else... but I think that dryad is so ugly, it just entices me to hit the toilet for massive vomiting. IT (not she) is wearing a bikini, and the cloak has the number "842" on it.

It's seriously so gross.

I'm pretty offended by Icthus' beergut, however.

To be perfectly honest, if you had not pointed it out, I would never have noticed the wood elf.

I am curious (slightly disturbed) as to why Icthus is allowing himself to be photo'd in the buff??!! Looks like the disciplinary tax option might see some use alot earlier than we imagined :eek:

I think it's inappropriate. But it doesn't 'entice' me at all... doesn't mean it wont entice someone else... but I think that dryad is so ugly, it just entices me to hit the toilet for massive vomiting. IT (not she) is wearing a bikini, and the cloak has the number "842" on it.

It's seriously so gross.

I'm tellin you man, they're the sinners! ;D

cloak2.jpg

you guys are offended by that but not by the dwarf in his underwear with the gut hanging out??

come ON

edit: hott

Last edited:

It's seriously so gross.

Ugly? I knew a gnome once named Gnomegeddon who was um...really ugly. <Really nice guy played the toon though>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back