Anyone on LIVE anymore?

XionTawa

I haven't been on LIVE since I have not been able to afford it at the moment...however, I have thought about renewing come February...and picking up Black Ops (since it added all the features I complained about in MW2)... The main reason for doing this is because what used to be 4 gaming computers in my house, has now turned to 2 due to the old games get better, need better hardware routine...and even just keeping 2 computers up and ready for the newest games is hard enough...

The original reason I bought the 360 was for this reason, funny how easy it is to forget our purpose...lol... It's just now it has affected me... I bought 3 copies of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for PC, only to realize my 3rd and 4rd computer could not handle the game... :(

...anyways, I am starting to realize that I need to turn my focus back onto console gaming because my income really doesn't support continually upgrading computers... But now getting more to my point...these forums are pretty much dead...is just no one playing BO or Reach or whatever, or do people just prefer not to post and discuss?

I havnt been posting becasue my live account ran out a while ago...not too sure if im going to renew it due to other stuff coming out. When I was playing there was realy only two people on here that played...most of the christian gamiers are from the Pray clan.

Lack of a chapter leader may have something to do with lack of posting, but then again, having a chapter leader doesn't guarantee activity, either (lolNintendoChapter).

I'm playing on my 360 more in the last week or two than I have since I got my PS3. That said, I'm currently Live-less, too. Gonna stop buying new games (epic backlog, y'see) and pick my subs back up soon, though.

I'm planning on getting back on Live in the next month or two. Then again, I don't have the most recent games, so that may not be helpful to you.

Unless you buy Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels or Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers ... in which case, we'd be golden.

I <3 virtualized card games.

Lack of a chapter leader may have something to do with lack of posting, but then again, having a chapter leader doesn't guarantee activity, either (lolNintendoChapter).

I'm playing on my 360 more in the last week or two than I have since I got my PS3. That said, I'm currently Live-less, too. Gonna stop buying new games (epic backlog, y'see) and pick my subs back up soon, though.

I'm planning on getting back on Live in the next month or two. Then again, I don't have the most recent games, so that may not be helpful to you.

Unless you buy Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels or Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers ... in which case, we'd be golden.

I <3 virtualized card games.

I love virtualized card games as well...that yugioh one sounds fun...and I bet the MTG one is too...but I spend enough money in real MTG cards to buy an MTG video game...lol...

Comically, that's the reason I bought the Xbox one... helped curb my desire to spend loads of cash on real cards. True, it's not the full experience (MtG lacks proper deck building, but it's still a lot of fun; YGO has the full deck building gig, but is currently limited to around a thousand cards), but I don't (want to) buy expansion packs every week.

...I sound like a smoker. XD

Hint: Both games have demos available. :p

Dear OP,

I managed to acquire a Gold membership today. Whilst visiting my local Target, I found a 12-month subscription card for $30.06. At half off, I couldn't pass it up.

Just thought I would share my find.

Sincerely,
Kenny

I'm on Live still but haven't played much the past couple months. I'm getting more interested in co-op games these days. I plan to buy Kinect in March or April of next year ... need to rearrange my living room :)

I heart co-op gaming. I should be getting my copy of Halo 3: ODST back from a friend any day now. If you have that, co-oping campaign and Firefight is usually fun. (Also got Halo 3... and plan to pick up Reach in the very near future once a short term investment pays off.)

Also, Duels of the Planeswalkers. Co-op campaign and two headed giant. Can't go wrong with those. :p

I only played Halo 3,. Although the co-op was fun, overall I didn't like the game too much. I downloaded the demo for MTG and played 2 games. Wasn't too much fun given the 2 decks provided. I'll try it again later though.

I am not a Halo fan by any means...I prefer semi-realistic shooters, just picked up Black Ops after I said I wouldn't, but I couldn't pass up the $39 price tag at target...and I was not disappointed... :)

I am not a Halo fan by any means...I prefer semi-realistic shooters, just picked up Black Ops after I said I wouldn't, but I couldn't pass up the $39 price tag at target...and I was not disappointed... :)
Well darn... I generally dislike shooters that claim realism. Are we at an impasse? :p

Though Black Ops for $39 is a pretty good deal. I knocked out the campaign in a Redbox rental, so it's kinda short.

Back