Anyone still play FF:CC Echoes of Time??

Logos

I just picked this up a few weeks back really cheap, and was wondering if anyone out there still had a copy? I would love to play Co-op sometime if anyone is interested. :)

Geez...was that in store? Looks like it's $49.99 online now, and out of stock. Would've picked up there since I have some credit to burn, but I'll end up sticking with newegg I guess.

Have you tried any of the online play at all yet?

Geez...was that in store? Looks like it's $49.99 online now, and out of stock. Would've picked up there since I have some credit to burn, but I'll end up sticking with newegg I guess.

Have you tried any of the online play at all yet?

Not yet, no one I know personally has the game. :) But it is a fun game, and ALOT of character builds you can change around.

Was doing some looking...it doesn't appear that this one is playable online. You can play local "co-op" where the other person helps flick objects around, and you can also play over wifi with DS players...but no online.

Probably going to pass on this for now. Ah Crystal Chronicles...you could have been the greatest co-op series ever, but have screwed up every game. Why Squeenix/Ninty, why?!?

Was doing some looking...it doesn't appear that this one is playable online. You can play local "co-op" where the other person helps flick objects around, and you can also play over wifi with DS players...but no online.

Probably going to pass on this for now. Ah Crystal Chronicles...you could have been the greatest co-op series ever, but have screwed up every game. Why Squeenix/Ninty, why?!?

aahh didn't realize that but oh well still a good single player mode :) Although Monster Hunter seems to be the game I am getting hooked on...it is endless!!

Monster hunter looks very fun. I would have pre-ordered that if I wasn't so busy with White Knight Chronicles in the little gaming time I have right now.

You really SHOULD get a PS3! ;)

Monster hunter looks very fun. I would have pre-ordered that if I wasn't so busy with White Knight Chronicles in the little gaming time I have right now.

You really SHOULD get a PS3! ;)

I know the PS3 is my next BIG purchase, if I can quit getting all these great new games coming out right now. :)

Back