anyone want to help make tshirt logos?

CCGR

Christ Centered Game Reviews is the new name and since we have computer and console game reviews I wanted to use an image from a common game. I was was thinking Halo personally. Here is what I have come up with (note my limited graphics skills)

http://www.ccgr.org/images/logo2.jpg

not sure if we should have a Bible verse or catch phrase etc open to any and all suggestions

Oh yeh i almost forgot.. you should really find out the normal size for the image you require ( ithink cafepress use 1000x1000)

i think u could get away with doing a google image search for a wallpaper sized pic and edit it beyond recognition to get round the copyright

okay here are some more thoughts on the shirt design

Christ Centered Game Reviews
      In His name we play!
           Psalms 86:12

I think the size shouild be 1000x800

if you are going cafepress i think they only have white/grey tshirts for the cheap ones so maybe an inverted version of your original will be a start but i have some time to play with it now so i will have a go.

heres two i whipped up. one a variation of the other to avoid copyright..lol. though if you can use the image then go for it...

version 1
version 2

these are low res jpgs. ccgr email me if u want the high res ones.

whoah I like those rizz!  I posted before seeing yours...you can tell I'm an ammature :p

Need to spell centered correctly though...

d'oh i forgot.. im english

ok thats no excuse i jst plain messed it up.. i will post the high res edited versions on those links if you wanna refresh them.

uploaded now
smile.gif

hmm I don't think I can use it
sad.gif

Hi Cheryl
Unfortunately we do not give out permission for use of our licenses for these types of applications. The Bungie logo, Halo logo, and all Halo likenesses are the property of Bungie and Microsoft and our IP group grants a very limited amount of partners the permission to use our
licenses for products that are mutually beneficial to both parties.

Thank you,
Brian

ahhh nuts... i can try and find something similar but non copyrighted if you want. also you might want to post in creationindigital to see if any of those 3d wizards want to make a 3d render of some sweet space scene.

still it makes a nice wallpaper if i hadnt already put worms3d pics all over my desktop
smile.gif

here's a thought, what about a college of gaming systems, NES, SNES, Game Cube, XBox, PS1, PS2 and a computer and then the text.

too complicated

you want something nice and simple, especially if its gonna be a t-shirt

just invent your own logo and copyright it

Just a quick tip:

Simplicity is key for a t-shirt design. You'll want to reduce or altogether any use of gradients and, ideally, use only three or four colors. It's true that CafePress can process many, many more, but simple designs look better and are more "portable" (meaning they can be used for more applications).

I have some base art I'd like to use for a second version of the Tribe of Judah golf shirt, but I want to have it embroidered rather than printed. The hard part is finding a company that will do that without requiring me to order a few hundred shirts. -_-

Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled thread.
biggrin.gif

Back