anyone...

There used to be a ton of choices back before Steam and 1.6 came out - but im not really sure in Steam supports BOTs anymore.

yeah it does, i just found one called IvPbot...its alright but the bot doesnt seem to want to buy any guns o-O gunna try and fix that

here is the best 1.6 bot available, i use it for practice, u can tell them to not shoot, if u want to practice sniping, and theres a skill thing of 1-5, they can slimp ladders, plant bomb, and rescue hosties, amazig bots really
get them here

its called real bot for a reason
tounge.gif

Realbots are great, i've tried it, but the current versions are only coming out for Metamod and the old installable versions aren't being upgraded so i think u'll need to know about plugins and such. But if u can get the metamod working with the metamod plugin-realbot, then they actually learn the map by following the other users. its neat, well it's been a while i used a bot.

well, the rap makes me angry because i can't understand it, and i play better when im angry, so i guess its the rap

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sry flash but korean rap is kinda funny
tounge.gif
Hmm? or you can't speak korean and can't understand it. sD ppl and genesis has some l33t skills to like it (i sometimes had to explain though.. genesis thought the guys were sayin lets kill jackie chan.. lol it was funny)

HEY B MAN IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! GET ZBOT!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!! i have it. when u load bots it has to teach itself the map, so it takes awhile then reboots the map. after 1 time u don have 2 do it. questions - e-mail me at chuf6@msn.com

search 4 it or if u can't find it on google, e-mail me and i forward the e-mail my friend gave me w/ da link to the bot place...

Back