• Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamertag Master List

Thanks!
I look forward to meeting you on Live... (Oh, btw... I also play Mechassault. I had forgotten somehow!).

If it is OK, I would like to add you guys to my Friends list.

Isildur62

It's one of many games that I want to play. The problem is that I have too many games that I want to play and not enough time.

Steel Battalion: Line of Contact

It's a long shot, but by chance does anyone here have Steel Battalion? I got it last year for my anniversary and the game is awesome, but I haven't played it online yet. I'd love a chance to play online with sometime if anyone has it.

I dl'ed the free ones and containment is awesome. It's a fun map to get friends together and just play around... there are some cool jumps for the warthog.

GT = AccidentalkillR

games :

counter-strike

halo2

atari classic games

battlefront

need for speed 2

ghost recon

and more i can't think of.

Looking for MMORPG

Does Anyone know of any for Xbox live? I have heard of phantasy star online... but i don't really know what it's like. I have been looking for a good MMORPG for xbox but yet i have been unsuccessful. Does anyone own phantasy star online? if so, could you explain it to me? and tell me if it's worth my money.

ToCA 2 Controller Vibration Issue

Just wondering if I am concerned over nothing or maybe there is a problem with game or controller... the vibration on my controller (Controller S) is almost non-existent. It works great with other games, but on ToCA, it seems EXTREMELY weak. Am I imagining this? Anyone else notice?

Thanks guys...

There unfortunately aren't any MMORPGs for Xbox Live. Phantasy Star Online is the closest thing, but it isn't a true MMORPG and there is a small fee on to of Xbox Live (about $6/mo). I play PSO mostly offline and I will occasionally subscribe for a month or two to play online, but that is usually around Holidays for the special holiday quests.

True Fantasy Live was supposed to be the Xbox Live RPG, but for some reason they approached the release date, delayed it a couple of times, and then eventually canceled it. I've heard that they might pick it still release it, but it would be on the new Xbox 360 system.

SirThom has MM3. I don't, but it's one of the games that I'd consider picking up a cheap used copy of eventually.

Did the vibration work at one point? Hate to ask, but did you disable vibration on accident? Does it work with other controllers on the same game?

Yeppers, Midtown Madness 3 is really good on Live, IMO. :)

The single-player campaign is a little weak, but it keeps you occupied while trying to round up a subscription :D

ToCA

SirThom,
I checked the vibration on/off... it is on, although I can see how I could have turned it off accidently. But this is more of a weakness. I can feel the vibration sometimes, like when I hit a chicane or bump a wall (I do those things quite frequently...), but when the vehicle is just on the track, there is nothing. I guess I am used to Rallisport2 and PGR2 where there is pretty much constant vibration. I love ToCA, but this is just a bit bizarre. I would like to hear from others to see if my copy is defective. Oh, all of my other games are fine. I will check my old school controller to see if there is a difference.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have had this question on the "official Xbox game forum" with no responses at all...

Isildur62

Isildur62 said:
Thanks for the quick reply. I have had this question on the "official Xbox game forum" with no responses at all...

You're welcome! I have visited those forums before, and as popular as the boards are, it's rare you get a very quick response :-/

Buut, I know the type of vibration you're talking about. It could be that ToCA just doesn't have that *feature* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back