Armor Questions

Dragonhawk

I have been reading where there is armor with the same stats as the Drokner's Forge armor but at 1/10th the cost (1.5k vs 15k). Now the only 2 places I have found (online resourse wise) with similiar armor is the Granite Citadel and Marhan's Grotto. Does anyone know the cost of the armor here. Also I people havent been there I would be willing to take part in an expedition to these places (have gotten too Drokners Forge). If these are not the places that sell the armor cheap does anyone know where the place is?

I believe that both Granite Citadel and Marhan's Grotto are 15K. I think the 1.5k are in the Crystal Desert. I have a collector's set from the Crystal desert that has the same armor stats as the 15K stuff, but the 15K stuff has some nicer enchants on them.

Droks forge sells multiple kinds of armors, the good ones are all 1.5k.
Granite Citadel and Marhans Grotto sell armor with the same stats but a different look for 15k
Fissure of Woe sells all the sets of armor that Drok Forge has but they have the same unique look no matter which set you buy. Of course Fissure armor is like 100k each or something insane.

1.5k - 15k - 100k all same stats just different looks.

Now the collectors in the Crystal Desert will carry one kind of armor for each class. It will be similar in stats to one of the sets sold at Drok forge. It has a unique look as well and requires items that you find instead of cash.

Back