Aussie Christian looking for WoW Guild

Thawee

Hiya guys,

I am looking at making a casual return to WoW and want to find a solid, active Christian guild that has active Australian members. Do you guys have Aussie/SE Asian members or do you know of any Christian guilds that do? I really want to hook up with other Christians, but would prefer that they play at the same time that I do.

Any help etc would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

was Caphat and aussie? I know she had a really cool accent but i dont see her on anymore...

We'd love for you to join us and we're super active in the christian and game department...but im not sure how many we have that would be on to play when you would be playing.

I have a friend and former guildie I talk to on our server from New Zealand. I'll ask him who he raids with/games with now or if he knows of any Christian Aussie servers. Our times didn't work well for him.

We do have one Aussie that i know is in our guild,, he plays late at night for us,, but is perfect for you..i will try to find his name for you,, I know he came to this guild with Arkonis..so i will ask him for you and will repost

There are several members that play late night U.S. time pretty much nightly but not a lot of raiding at that time. I know Schmeea comes on late nights now.

If you guys are US Pacific time, then there is 6 hours different (give or take daylight savings). I will therefore be on somewhere between 1am and 5am server time.

I will be starting fresh, so raiding won't really be an issue. Too time demanding for me at the moment.

I will keep checking back here to find out more.

Thanks

well if you're starting out fresh and end up in our guild send me an in-game mail and I'll get you some bags and some money to play with :) also if im on really late I'll run ya through something :D

Back