Authenticator Question

wowAbdi

Ok guys, I've been seriously missing all my brothers and sisters here in redeemed and I'm almost ready to come back. However I have a rather big problem. I lost my authenticator... Replacing it won't be a hard part, I have my android for that :) The question I have is, how do I get blizzard to remove the one that is on my account? Anyways, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying being level 85. I will talk to ya'll again in the future sometime, and try not to be such a stranger here.

When you log into your account online it has an area where you control your authenticator. Add or take off etc..

If you don't have access to your old authenticator to provide 2 codes in a row in your b.net account to remove it, you have to call (afaik) customer service to have it removed.

I got in touch with Blizz today and they removed the authenticator. Anyways the free trial offer I have is expired so it will probably be next week before I can purchase cataclysm and reactivate my account. I'll cya'll when I get in game. :)

Back