Away for a short period

Boimli

Well everyone, as much as I hate to admit it. I need to stop playing for at least a few weeks to work on a lot of personal issues. As many of you already know, I have had some maritial problems going off and on, but its time to get things finally fixed. I should still be active in a few weeks, but more then likely it will be sometime until after the holidays.

Take care everyone, and I will be keeping in touch from time to time, and please try to remember myself and my family in your prayers. I look forward to the day when I can get back online, and spend some time with all of you again.

Well everyone, as much as I hate to admit it. I need to stop playing for at least a few weeks to work on a lot of personal issues. As many of you already know, I have had some maritial problems going off and on, but its time to get things finally fixed. I should still be active in a few weeks, but more then likely it will be sometime until after the holidays.

Take care everyone, and I will be keeping in touch from time to time, and please try to remember myself and my family in your prayers. I look forward to the day when I can get back online, and spend some time with all of you again.

If you need anything... Just to talk, whatever, just let me know.

praying for you and your bride. keep pressing into Jesus.

You and Your fam are in our prayers

Let us know if there is anything we can do my friend.

ok

You and yours shall be in our prayers and remember God does not let anything we con not handle, with His help, come before us. Trust in the Lord and all will be well.

14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. (1 John 5:14-15)

I am confident that God will give you what you ask for.. seek Him in prayer my friend. We are all praying for you here as well :D

Back