Away to Panama

Zanthox

Well, i shall be leaving you all from tonight/this morning at 5am till sometime tuesday the 25th. senior class trips (at Timberlake Christian School) is always a missions trip over spring break, and ours is to panama. there were a few complications and such, but it still looks good... so good 2 of my friends and i are going to all play Pokemon Gold (CLASSIC!!!) the entire way, which includes a 5 hour layover in Nework, NJ... oh joy. but i love my class so it will still be really fun.
Mainly i am posting this is for prayers for me, my class with me, and all those we encounter, that we influence them for Christ (of course) and are able to help and be a encouragement to all those down there. it is kinda throught New Tribes Missions, so we are visiting some tribes, orphanages, and helping them build things. we are also "smuggling" in some stuff for the missionaries (i have 4 cans of cherry pie filling, how daring of me!) and stuff out for missionaries who are leaving. so all in all it sounds like a great trip, just remember me and my class as you have Bible Study and prayer time this week, it is my first time out of the country (other then Canadian waters, which doesnt count) so i am really excited about it, God Bless!

We will, indeed, pray for your trip. Don't forget to have fun, too!

And take photos. You'll be sorry if you don't!

Back