My results: ESAK
Explorer: 73%
Socializer: 27%
Achiever: 80%
Killer: 33%

Your gamerDNA is:
  • Achiever
  • The Achiever motto: "No goal unfinished!"
  • Description: People with high Achiever scores tend to prefer collecting points, levels, treasure and accomplishments that set them apart from other players--or simply present challenge

Last edited:
It's funny, I've taken this several times before, and my score generally depends on what games I've been playing. When I was playing WoW, I generally scored high in Achievement. Now that I'm in a WAR frame of mind, my score reflects it. :D

My results:
Killer: 60%
Achiever: 47%
Explorer: 47%
Socializer: 47%

Phear me!!! :p

I can't seem to get the test to work right. It keeps saying something went wrong and I have to start over so I gave up.

Killer 87%, Explorer 1%???

I think that means that you stand in just one spot for your whole career and kill anything that gets close. :D

I think its broke.....it says I'm a Killer /cry

Killer: 60%
Achiever: 53%
Explorer:53%
Socializer: 33% <------see......its broke

Based on my posting streak here, I would have to agree... My most enjoyable moments in DAoC were interacting with people while I PL'd them. :cool:

73 % Socializer
60 % Achiever
4 % Explorer
20 % Killer

Zeb

80% Explorer
73% Socializer
33% Killer
13% Achiever

RvR in DAoC combined exploring (frontier areas), socializing (with players I grouped with), and killing (Hibernians and Albionans). Maybe that's why it's probably my favorite MMO experience ever (and why WoW was ultimately a letdown).

80% Explorer
73% Socializer
33% Killer
13% Achiever

RvR in DAoC combined exploring (frontier areas), socializing (with players I grouped with), and killing (Hibernians and Albionans). Maybe that's why it's probably my favorite MMO experience ever (and why WoW was ultimately a letdown).

Your first MMO is like your first love. You never really forget it or get over it.

80% Explorer
53% Socializer
47% Killer
27% Achiever.

Yep, 207% of a person. Hard work, but I'll keep at it.

Back