Bascom BLsimpson

Malohaut

Haven't seen any new messages lately, but this also means no new complains. I offer a special thanks to Bascom and Blsimpson for all their hard work in getting things transitioned over as best they can. Everyone complains when things go wrong, but let me at least thank you for things going right. You guys have done awesome. Keep up the great work!

I haven't been on, but it good to hear good reports. Thanks guys!!

Why is it that we are always quick to complain but slow to accolade? hmmm, maybe we should think about that?

Thanks Koah!

It's something I've been practicing, and something we all should remember when it comes to God.

We always praise God when things go well (or sometimes forget about God altogether), and come to God for help and strength when things go badly.

Why not switch it up.

When things are bad, give thanks to God for all He's already done for you.
Then things are going well, go to God in prayer for help, guidance, and strength.

You'll be surprised of the results if you manage to do these things regularly!

Thank you for that word of encouragement :) I can post something about it, for everyone to see, but I PM'd Cata and Abea with the information a couple nights ago. :)

Good word Koah

And yes, BL has given us all the details. But I've been busy with outside life. I'm off on Wed and Thursday - will be revamping the website reflecting all the info Bl has given us.

You're welcome =D

Sorry that we were misled by the original testing. I guess sometimes testing the pre-release isn't the same as testing the real thing.

Back