BE FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engris

Good people of Redeemed, I come to free you from the world of Warcraft!
No longer must you wait for a healer for hours!
No longer must you roll a pure dps class!
No longer must your epic boss fights be not actually that epic!
No longer must you suffer from ninja looters and excessive gankers!
NO LONGER!
No longer must you be restricted from doing things because of your role in the triangle!
No longer must your ranged weapons not shoot very far for a ranged weapon!
No longer must you mash buttons to achieve max dps!
No longer must a ton of other stuff that you don't like about WoW continue to happen!
BUY GUILD WARS 2! NOW! PRE-PURCHASE GO GO GO!
https://buy.guildwars2.com/

Titan in 6 months? No way, they leaked fourth quarter of 2013

Plus with no monthly, people will continue to cycle for decades. Population should be fantastic.

Last edited:
Titan in 6 months? No way, they leaked fourth quarter of 2013

Plus with no monthly, people will continue to cycle for decades. Population should be fantastic.

True, on the release date. I'm thinking we will see some actual news this coming Blizzcon. I hope GW2 does well. They have spent a good deal of time and money to make it solid.

Pre-Purchase is done. Just finished recording the next episode of the podcast...keep an eye out for it in the next few days.

So excited! Pre-purchased and I can't wait for the first Beta Weekend. Don't know if I'll actually sleep that weekend. :p

So excited! Pre-purchased and I can't wait for the first Beta Weekend. Don't know if I'll actually sleep that weekend. :p

WHO NEEDS SLEEP!? (my wife has never seen me in this state...she may divorce me when she sees how I am about new video games...)

Really Mike? Read the first post and you tell me.

I think the spirit of the law is that recruiting outside of ToJ/CGA is frowned upon. Encouraging others to try out other games and ToJ guilds/groups is fine if it's done in good taste.

Personally I felt the OP was trying to be humorous and fun. No offense taken here.

srsly. You guys should all switch over to hello kitty online. It's for realz. Killing people with cuteness is the only way to do it.

There's like 3 people in my cute clan right now. THe game is a lot better than World of Warcrépe, and Ginormous Waste 2 for that matter.

lol

I think the spirit of the law is that recruiting outside of ToJ/CGA is frowned upon. Encouraging others to try out other games and ToJ guilds/groups is fine if it's done in good taste.

Personally I felt the OP was trying to be humorous and fun. No offense taken here.
^
This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back