Behind our Character names

LOL I don't ever plan on using it I just hadn't gotten around to selling it yet. You have never offended me and if it makes you feel better you can owe me. Kel needs a lot of help with the desert missions and has not wanted to ask yet.

azuresun said:
Hey now! I believe you are impugning Cordelia's honor! :D Her armor is much more conservative then what it used to be; she is just slightly scandalous now. Though I will admit, I am planning on getting some pants for her as soon as I can afford another black dye (I'm in the hole about 40k right now). Her current fashion isn't warm enough for all this exploring in the Southern Shiverpeaks.
Oh, as far as I know her honor is impeachable. Her old attire...was a bit lacking you might say. :rolleyes:

But Maid Mirawyn has a great deal of sympathy for Lady Cordelia Anne. She found herself forced to wear Enchanter's for the last leg of her journey through the jungle. Her hired help were inept, so she kept dying...but she bought new armor as soon as possible! She hates to be reminded of the whole debacle...

And Mirawyn does wish own neckline were a bit higher. But the dress is just so beautiful...

I don't know if its because the male ranger armor is well done or if its a girl thing but i liked every single armor I found for Rho but I am EXTREMELY picky about what I put on Kel. I really like with factions you can choose the style of armor you want and have the different boni (plural of bonus, maybe) for that armor type.

Kel

Last edited:
Manyik said:
LOL I don't ever plan on using it I just hadn't gotten around to selling it yet. You have never offended me and if it makes you feel better you can owe me. Kel needs a lot of help with the desert missions and has not wanted to ask yet.

Are the green pants that ugly!?

MaidMirawyn said:
But Maid Mirawyn has a great deal of sympathy for Lady Cordelia Anne. She found herself forced to wear Enchanter's for the last leg of her journey through the jungle. Her hired help were inept, so she kept dying...but she bought new armor as soon as possible! She hates to be reminded of the whole debacle...

I think it's great that you can now get any armor type in the Tyrian starter armor skin in Cantha. Newbie skinned max AL enchanters FTW (and I think it is the most modest mesmer armor!) Now if I could just get any armor skin with any armor stats in Tyria...

Manyik said:
I don't know if its because the male ranger armor is well done or if its a girl thing but i liked every single armor I found for Rho but I am EXTREMELY picky about what I put on Kel. I really like with factions you can choose the style of armor you want and have the different boni (plural of bonus, maybe) for that armor type.

Kel
Oh, I agree. I hate it that I have to put certain armors on characters to get the bonuses I need. Sometimes it just doesn't suit the personality of the character; THEN what do you do? :rolleyes:

And there is also the simple fact that so many of the armors are things I sure wouldn't wear in public...

Made a new character: a paragon

Nadirah the Pure is named after my friend Caroline, who was killed in that helicopter crash in Afghanistan back in July. Nadirah was her dance name. She was a beautiful young woman of high character, so I thought it fitting.

Kindly Hero -- I wanted a name with hero in it they were all taken then I came up with the idea of getting the title People Know Me and helping random people and giving away stuff.

A Samurai -- A cool name for a assasin.

Pre Sear Guardian -- Recruit Helps replacement seemed to fit better since he spends all his time in pre searing.

Pre Sear Bowmaster -- Same as with Pre Sear Guardian.

T H E B A N K -- offering services in pre searing like transfers, loans, dye trades etc.

Archangel Seraphiel -- Paragon Angel from the book of enoch i looked it up on wiki.

A Persian -- Dervish...complete with farsi speaking.

I created a Paragon, Abigail of Carmel.

Abigail of Carmel was one of David's two wives in the Bible, she was an intelligent, beautiful, and Godly woman, a 'model of excellence' (i.e. a paragon). You can read all about it in 1 Samuel 25.

Abigail also happens to be the name of my God daughter! :D

Monk - Summer Moran - Another character in a Clive Cussler novel.

Assassin - Thrawn Nuruodo - Grand Admiral Thrawn. Thrawn's real name is Mitth'raw'nuruodo.

Dervish - Thrawn of Elona - Obvious.

Paragon - Thrawn of Heaven - I thought it was fitting for a paragon. It's actually kinda funny cause I'm bringing this character through the game with Thrain's Dervish, which he named Guilo of Heaven, from Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness.

Elementalist - Thrawn of Elements - Obvious.

PvP character - Thrawn Of The Arena/Thrawn of Gods Army - First name is if it's for RA/TA, 2nd name is for HoH

wow, after reading ALL 10 pages of this... i now know the true art of "derailing topics"

anyway my Character dont have much meaning to them, but i only play 3 of them :D. but after reading this i am gonna start something like what i've seen.

He Who Is The One: (ranger) This is my first Char (which I absolutly adore) and i have taken him through Tyria and most of Factions and now i am traviling to Vabbi in Elona. I made him at my friends house and this is such a cool name. how many people can go around saying they are "the one".
BTW: i do not mean me being "the one" as in Jesus, only "the one." just wanted to make sure no one attacked me with that

Holy is He: (Rit) i wanted to make a character that speaks the truth, and with the ashes of people Holy is He is like one of those, cept they have stuff like "silent was _____".

One Man To Save Us: (Paragon) i wanted him to be One Man To Save Us All (as in Jesus) but GW wouldnt make me. but basically the same thing as Holy is He. and now that i think of it i do have a "one" thing going on. One Man, The One... maybe i could do something like that...

anyway those are my main three chars. i also gots a War in Yaks that is now storage, and i gots a Necro for Pre. and a PvP named "Gg and God Bless" our motto for HoH. (yes i know i am lazy :D)

I think these are the only ones i haven't posted names for:

Lib Smog - random name, was my PvP name, then became permanent.
Otieno Gethin - "Born at Night" "Dark Skinned"
Ani Notsri - Hebrew for "I am a Christian"

I have made 2 New characters:

Rachel Scott Dredd Dervish: She is named after the lesser known Christian killed at Columbine High School. She was asked if she believed in God Also and replied yes they shot her and wounded her and than repeated the question Do you STILL believe in God? She again replied YES and they killed her.

Abishai Dredd (Paragon): Abishai was one of King Davids 50 Mightiest men. Actually I believe he was one of the leaders of the 50 Mightiest. He is the brother of Joab, David's head of the army.

Last edited:
Jas Y N [N/Rt] ~ after my cousin cause i love the name jason

Oradan Raene [W/N] ~ after a picture i drew of a really hefty guitar player and that was just a name i picked out of the sky

Debora the holy one [Mo/Me] ~ i just wanted a cool girls name thats all.... good name for a monk i thought

Josheb the cheif [Me/E] ~ one of the top three (lol II Samuel for reference)(late in the chapter)

Last edited:
Back