Ben - Advice on CGR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Dear Brothers,

I am a new member. Thanks God that I can join this group and He brings me to HIS world of Digital Game.

I think I may have different background form other members and please let me to introduce myself.

I am from Hong Kong and I am working in a Company namely Hightech Information System Ltd. HIS is our brand name and short name of our Company. We are an VGA Card manufacturer owned by Chinese Christian since 1987. We produce and export over 100,000 piece of VGA card monthly using ATI chipset. If you look at our Website:hightech.com.hk, you may learn that our mission is to glory God and Benefit to mankind. However, we feel very uncomfortable with our marketing program because most of the games that we bundled are quite violent. Do you have any idea that we can find some OEM games which is produced by devoted Christian with very good quality and rating. I found one namely Catechumen but still the rating in GamerRanking is only 5 to 6 our of 10.

Looking forward to your advice.

Ben

**response by ssquared**

Great to meet you and thanks for stopping by.

Yes. Definitely check out the Christian reviews over at CCGR.

Some other ideas are:

"Derek" over at Virtue Games was a fun and well-done adventure game. It has you looking clues up in the Bible.

"Victory at Hebron" from Brethren Entertainment is a very fun and addictive strategy game based on the Redemption card game. Check out their website for a demo.

"Star Wraith" and the new "Riftspace" are space-sims developed by a Christian. These are very well done and I highly recommend them for any space-sim fan. I've played "Star Wraith" which is a lot of fun. It is along the lines of "X-Wing" and "Descent: Freespace". I've only played with the demo of "Riftspace", which is more along the lines of Freelancer (but MUCH more involved) and Privateer. Their home page is Star Wraith.

There are many others listed on the CCGR site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back