Best armor for Warriors now

Goose62

As for all you warriors out there, an update a while ago killed our armor builds (only being able to have 1 (one) peice of knights or ascalon armor to recieve the -2 dmg for the whole body). But now, you have to have the whole package to get the benefit from the knights or ascalon armor. My question is, which armor is now the best for a warrior. Should I get two sets? I will probably not be getting 15k armor anymore, I already have 15k gladiators armor, and to me, it's just a waste of money (that I don't have, lol). So ... in your opinion, tell me which armor you like the best, or if you switch, and give a small description of why.

EDIT: I only own prophecies, so factions armor is out of the question for now.

Last edited:
Gladiator's armor is the only one which gives + energy, and energy attacks are much more reliable than adrenaline based.

Of course, this is the same guy who regularly takes an ele w/ 105 energy into AvA, so take it with a grain of salt.

I love my Kurzick Sentinel Armor. Not only do I look like Sauron from LOTR, it gives me 100 armor at all times. You can get the non Kurzick sentinel at Kaineng Center though.

I love my Kurzick Sentinel Armor. Not only do I look like Sauron from LOTR, it gives me 100 armor at all times. You can get the non Kurzick sentinel at Kaineng Center though.
Just a note for those that don't know...the 100 AR is only while you have 13 points in Strength. Otherwise, it's 80 AR.

Bill, may I ask why you take 105 energy into AvA?

Yeah, if you've already got 15k Glad, stick with that.

Oh, and as for thread-jacking, you're in the wrong forum if you don't want it. :p

Oh, and as for thread-jacking, you're in the wrong forum if you don't want it. :p

Believe me, I know. That's why I said that before this thread got on a totally different subject than what I originally posted, lol. Who knows, we could already have been talking about dinosaurs by now =\

And thanks for the replies so far :D

Back