Best game I have ever seen in my life

Goose62

Assassin's Creed

I don't care what kind of gamer you are, or even if you're a gamer or not ... this game will definitely impress you. It is by far the best all around game I have ever seen in my life. Go check it out www.assassinscreed.com

To donate to the "Goose62's computer upgrade program for Assassin's Creed" - just give $100 or more to paypal: jrossh21[AT]gmail[DOT]com - lol, thanks!

Well, by the time I have the money to upgrade, I'll probably be wanting a quad core chip and a pretty decent video card ... with those comes a new mobo, ram and psu - and if I have any money left over, I'd be wanting to spend it on a nice LCD.

That game does look pretty cool, I thought he kinda looked like the Prince from Warrior Within, with the white and all. Is it gonna be that type of game, it kinda looks it.

Agreed goose I saw the preview for that game and knew it was going to be a hit.

The thing I'm going to like the most about this game: DIVERSITY!

That's why I like counter-strike so much, no matter how many times I play dust2, it really doesn't get old b/c I'm always playing different people with different skill levels and different tactics.

With Assassin's Creed, no matter how many times you play a city/town/level ... you don't have follow a strict path to complete the mission. You can do it differently every single time. And the two major focuses of the devs for this game make that diversity a reality: crowd and free-running.

This game will definitely be a hit! Hopefully they will come out with a multiplayer option - kinda like splinter cell: coop assassinations!

Pretty much Metal Gear Solid in a Medieval World.

Well, by the time I have the money to upgrade, I'll probably be wanting a quad core chip and a pretty decent video card ... with those comes a new mobo, ram and psu - and if I have any money left over, I'd be wanting to spend it on a nice LCD.

Another custom computer......

What would you get with $100 USD? (Incase it ever got into your paypal account)

it's not going to be your typical push a to attack game, they have designed the controls to mimic a puppeteer this button controls this leg that button controls that arm... so on and so forth. I think it's really going to be interesting to see the learning curve on things like moving and fighting.

Yea, I can't wait to see how they are going to incorporate the controls into a keyboard.

Corpfox - Honestly, I'd save it until I could get enough money to buy everything I wanted. And I don't intend on getting anything until at least next year.

Back