blah

crazy_legs

wow, i've found it no longer fun to play in the ToJ server.. whenever i'm in now, teams are *ALWAYS* stacked, no one does anything to fix it.. i always see at least one person break the rules.. have seen some rudeness from some people.. random stuff like that.. i dunno if i'll play in ToJ if this continues.. but i will stay on the forums.. just thought u'd like to know what i've been seein in the server

ya know u should play more cuz i never see ya there and useally when im there its pretty fun
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The server usually auto balances skill levels as well as numbers..so sometimes the teams may be off because the server just got done doing a skills balancing.

Server doesn't have a skill monitor program, that I know of...I pushed before to get PTB installed but I think it was vetoed.  

Crazy, I feel the same way sometimes about the teams.  We try to get rid of the rudeness, but its not always possible.  If you see any of the clans that frequents our server acting out, let us know, with a condump preferably.  If its just random people, can't do much unless you grab an admin to come on, if one isn't on.

Cory

i can useally get zealot or someone else to come fairly quick for random people

Atown Posted on June 18 2004,10:58
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i can useally

Are you saying, i can use ally... or i can usu ally...  
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]with a condump preferably.

I have a recording, heh, but not related since the map prospeedball is very small.

Crazy - I agree with you too, but I can't do squat. Most of the time, I end up getting killed by the stacked enemy when my stacked team went...the...other...way...
sad.gif
 Other times, I find it rather funny when stack vs stack, whose left alive, from a blazing gunfire?  
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]fairly quick for random people

I would really like to see that. There is a 3rd option(4th if Spectator) Auto-Switch . The one which randomly puts you either CT's or T's. I always do it, why only a few do it too?

crazy, if this is in reference to italy the other day, the numbers were changing so fast with people dropping and adding that it leveled itself out.

i know for a couple rounds it seemed stacked skill-wise, but that happens to all of us sometimes.

No, it does happen on occassion but when the 3R clan decides to do it every map or attempts to do it, and other clans that join us, we need to do something about it. I asked 3R memebers atleast 12 times to even the teams on Dust 2 when they where all T winning about 20-1, if plank or Elite want to check the logs from yesterday evening from about 7-9pm EST they will see that it was clearly a clan stackage 90% of the time.

The same goes for the ToJ A team, and any high level ToJ player, i think if we see that teams are stacked, and unbalanced we should join the other team, try to even it out and help everyone have a good old time. i agree with Thad about the auto switch on skill, although that means we have to have a database for Stats me i think
rock.gif

woah woah, no need to bring us into this. we just like to play as a team, we're friends, not to mention the fact that /WHENEVER/ crenix plays, EVERYONE runs to his team. so dont pull us down.

I think its something that we all can be guilty of from time to time. I try my best to keep the scores even but i dont have the skill to sawy a team by switching. I hjave seen stacking done by almost everyone including good members of ToJ so i dont think any fingers are being pointed here. Just be aware if a match is being owned and be mature enough to sacrifice your leet ratio for a fairer game.

I think playing against stacked teams is good for u. I've gottin to be a better player because of it. Otherwise u run around and the rest of your team gets all the kills. Plus when u die spec the guy who killed u and get some pointers. U learn alot that way.
But I admit it gets frustating when u die in the start of every round.
I don't like the team balencing addon. I hate it when I auto. transfer to the other team.
U can't blame clan members to play on the same team, their friends and they play well with each other because their used to each other.

How can spec'ing good players all the time be good for you when you die so often you can't practice anything?

Leadership skills are more important in life then k:d ratio's. If there is no admin on, and you are the leader on the owning team, switch to the other team and lead them onto some victories. If there is an admin, switch voluntarily and\or switched when asked. Or, risk being volunteered army style to switch.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ June 19 2004,12:54)]crazy, if this is in reference to italy the other day, the numbers were changing so fast with people dropping and adding that it leveled itself out.

i know for a couple rounds it seemed stacked skill-wise, but that happens to all of us sometimes.
no, this isnt about italy.. and no, i had no intentions of bringing 3R into this.. they werent the problem.. i'm just saying that when i seem to have gone and played recently, the teams have seemed stacked and no one seems to care.. and then they're stacked on the next map.. and so on.. the same ppl would join on the same team each map, and therefore makin it unfair for all the others who wanted to win once in a while.. just keep an eye on it.. cause that's seemed to be a little problem lately.. anyways.. that's what i have to say on the topic

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EverGypsy @ June 20 2004,12:17)]not to mention the fact that /WHENEVER/ crenix plays, EVERYONE runs to his team.
Because everyone automatically loses hope when crenix joins. He is beatable, the teams just need to be evened so all or most of the other good players in the game are on the other team.

Back