Blizz & Patch Day

CGamer

Gnome Priest
Does it really surprise us...

We've run into some problems today thus messing up your WoW experience even further...servers will be down indefinitely until we get better employees...Thank you for your Cash we're going to Vegas with it..Love Blizzard.

Never liked Blizzard.....

It is our game, we don't care that you pay to play it. We will decide when you get to play it.

I really doubt that they need to take the servers down weekly for maintenance...

They must be terribad servers to need weekly maintenance.

humm, patch downloaded but don't see stonemaul on list of servers, available or unavailable.

blizz blew up stonemual.....

its a conspiracy

You know the sad part of this is....I played StarCraft/Broodwars, Warcraft 2 Bnet:Edition, WarCraft 3, Diablo, Diablo 2 and the Diablo 2 Exp on their servers....mind you FREE SERVERS and never had as much issue as I do playing on PAID servers...where's the logic in that??

...where's the logic in that??
I don't there is any logic anywhere to be honest.

Mythic may have tanked their latest game for some people, but they could patch and maintain servers with out taking them offline like Icthus said.

This is srs-bsns stupidity.

"We will provide further updates at 1:00 PDT.

We will provide further updates at 2:30 PDT.

We will provide further updates at 3:30 PDT."

Those aren't exactly updates....

"We will provide further updates at 1:00 PDT.

We will provide further updates at 2:30 PDT.

We will provide further updates at 3:30 PDT."

Those aren't exactly updates....

yeah they are! lol

Gives me a chance to clean out my private messages on the forums.....how do I get to 300 so fast? I must spam pms too.

My account manager shows a 1 day credit!

I was just counting, I have 40 days of free credits up to now!

Last edited:
Back