Blizzard Games on Sale

direpath

FYI, Blizzard has some games on sale right now:

WoW Battle Chest (gets you Everything up to Cataclysm plus 30 days game time) - $5
WoW Mists of Pandaria - $10

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty - $20

Great deals if you are looking to get into any of these. I finally snagged a copy of SC2:WoL and also got HotS while I was at it.

Yeah I considered doing that but I don't think the wife would appreciate a second sub. I forgot to mention in the original list. SC2:HotS is also 50% off at $20.

Yeah I considered doing that but I don't think the wife would appreciate a second sub. I forgot to mention in the original list. SC2:HotS is also 50% off at $20.
I think it was Walmart that will have HotS for $15 on Black Friday.

And according to Tek's Law of Frugality, now that it's been $15, I will never spend more than that amount for it.

I may be waiting a while longer unless Walmart makes the deal available online or I'm willing to throw elbows on Thanksgiving evening. Which I'm not.

Amazon price-matched HotS for $15 (look under More Buying Options). They were out of stock, but I was able to order it at that price (and I'm in no particular rush to play the HotS campaign, though I would like to eventually) and they'll ship it when it's available.

Free shipping. Because my wife and I have Prime now. :D

They were out of stock, but I was able to order it at that price (and I'm in no particular rush to play the HotS campaign, though I would like to eventually) and they'll ship it when it's available.
I got a follow-up e-mail this morning saying the estimated delivery date is Dec. 3! :)

Now I really need to buckle down and shop for a desk so I can start playing RTS games again...

Woot!

I've been slowly slogging through the WoL campaign in between WoW play sessions. I have played it previously up to the last mission on a trial but I love the story.

GRatz on snagging a copy.

Back