Borderlands PC Patch

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Update 1.0.1 Notes:

- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded [Happened to my Hunter :(]
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text [Awesome]
- Lilith's Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
- Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
- Server browser population times have been improved
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)

Nothing really about improving connections, but it's a start. o_o

Last edited:
Oh, and as a note, the Gearbox forums say the next patch will fix connection problems. ^_^

You're at level 50 Gerbil? My highest is only 40. Then again I also have 2 in the 20s. So my times been a little divided

You're at level 50 Gerbil? My highest is only 40. Then again I also have 2 in the 20s. So my times been a little divided

Yup level 50 but I only have one character. I'm not really interested in leveling a second due to time constants, the fact revolvers are my favorite gun and the fact it's basically playing through the same game over and over o_O.

If any of you guys wants some nice weapons hit me up on steam. I've gotten to the point of throwing away several oranges (not that being orange always makes a good weapon). Man I wish the second play through gave you more backpack space :( .

Back