BRD

Mailliwivad

Hey all,

I still need to get BRD done (haven't done any instances since Sunken Temple), so I am hoping to get a group together tomorrow evening. I should be on around 8pm server time, so pst me tomorrow if you'd like to join in.

Let me know as I need to go back there as well. If I'm online (which I should be), count me in as a DPSer or a Healer depending on what we need.

We had a successful run in BRD last night, thank you all who came along, It was a fun run. Ken and Angie were great tanks, and I never died thanks to the great heals provided by Anita. However, I still have a bunch of quests left, so I will probably want to run it again soon. I am now on the crumpled note part of the Onyxia key chain as well. I may be on over the weekend at some point if anyone else is interested in going at some point then, just give me a shout. Unfortunately, if there is a run happening tonight, I won't be able to make it.

Edit: Forgot to Mention that Todd was also an awesome dps-er, nice job.

Last edited:
Hey, at lvl 54, I'm just about due for my first BRD run. If y'all need an addition to fill-out the group, let me know in /G

Onesiphorus: 54 Hunter

Im on the step just before jail break, so BRD is a ++ for me. tonight (wed) or tomorrow would be sweet!! if it isnt done tonight, I'll look at posting it in GEM for tomorrow

SO, today! Thursday 15 june, BRD!!
John jr has been on my case to get attuned for MC, so hopefully we can get all the way. If others are needing attunement, now is the time
I'll be wanting to start around 7:00-7:30 server time so that we can get as much done as possible

BRD This Week?

Hey All, I'll be looking into going to BRD wednesday night or Thursday night (If Maraudon is full). Don't know how many of you need to do it, but it'd be great to hook up with some guildies for it.
Happy questing!

well, I am now attuned, but I'll be looking to go back in to get the info (notes) for jailbreak. So BRD is still on my list of 5-mans to be doing.

Samage (56 fire mage) and Shebaely (56 holy priest) now have about 8 quest to do in BRD. So if yall get a group together, or see us on and want to go, just hollar. Neither of us have been in there before though. Just a FYI.

Last edited:
Well, we got our first taste of BRD lastnight. Shuranda, Tarrus, Camyron (Shane?), and I found a pug warrior. That's two priests, two mages, and a warrior FTW! We didn't do too bad, considering the insane lag several of us were experiencing- including both our healers! The pace was a bit too fast; the warrior was very familiar with BRD, but didn't slow down much/any after being warned this was a first for at least three of us.

We downed Incendius and the dwarf behind him that you need for the key quest. However, Shuranda and I still have a gazillion quests for in there. Hint, hint.

Back