"Bring Our Servers Back" or BOSs Bee (Full thread)

we dont want to have too many admins, or they get bored and start kicking each other for the fun of it.
Right back at ya:

vibrokatana said:
lets try to stay on topic.
Please stop telling us how to run the show -- we've done it before and we know what we're doing. If you don't think our efforts to further the Kingdom of Christ are worthy, then don't donate. Otherwise, by all means possible, please open your heart and support us.

[click click] reload waaa no bullets darn. I learned to play cs 1.6 here on toj and then I became a member and it was always a great place to play without cursing and haxsters. I have great faith in the leadership that toj provides to us gamers. I kinda feel like those that didn't run to egypt when neb came rushing in to insurp Judah is alot like the story playing out now. For those that stayed behind were blessed.

[click click] reload waaa no bullets darn. I learned to play cs 1.6 here on toj and then I became a member and it was always a great place to play without cursing and haxsters. I have great faith in the leadership that toj provides to us gamers...

Thats what happend to me too cc.slim.

Come on people , donate , lets get the rackmount sever up and running.
5 dollars a month is not all that much.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?p=204006

Just to give you an idea how much prices have fallen. The prices quoted there is brand new. Refurbs(which carry new server warranties for some vendors) can be nearly 50% cheaper. Depending on sales at the time a dual core(2 cpu) server is easily done for under 1.5k. TOJ has 1k saved up..you folks get 2k together and a faster machine is available.

Well I am new to the whole toj member family and I just want to say hello everyone and about this whole donations and raising money thing.. If you believe then pray about it I am sure somehow God will touch people and they will donate the money that you guys need. I will also like to inform that I would like to donate eventually when I get things running again in my life (long story). My point is we can ask everyone to donate but lets ask God who has all the riches in the world to help us out.:D

I though they had it already, ToJ/Purefun joint server.
That was a separate and far less expensive venture. That server, unfortunately, was shut down due to lack of interest and donations.

IF the joint-clan server isn't BOSs Bee, then yeah, how is it going along?
We seem to have stalled at the $1,000 mark. Fundraising is not--by any stretch of the imagination--one of my skills, but no one in ToJ has stepped up to volunteer to help raise funds for the server.

If someone is interested in the position, then send a PM or e-mail to SirThom and me.

I'd love to see Tribe of Judah get involved in the first-person shooter game community again, but it's not going to happen until members get involved and send in donations.

I imagine that many of you here @ ToJ are younger high school and college students without 2 dimes to rub together. Perhaps consider asking your parents to donate to a worthy cause.

I imagine that many of you here @ ToJ are younger high school and college students without 2 dimes to rub together. Perhaps consider asking your parents to donate to a worthy cause.

Honestly, I believe the younger high school and college students wouldn't tell their parents about this forum. After all, its their lives.

On-Topic: Wow, still stuck at the 1k margin! Come on CDN exchange rate, go UP! :p

Updates sure come by rarely...

as of August 12, 2006

Last edited:
Back