Bugs

Malohaut

I noticed someone else was having this issue too, so I thought I'd bring it up.

1. Health is not regenerating for some reason. Not sure if this is happening to everybody, or just if you do a certain thing first.

2. One thing I noticed is that whenever you warp from one world to another, either by /warp or by /home, you lose all your experience.

Just some things of note.

I was getting the first problem as well.
I had died after not being able to regenerate from two hearts and even though I had laid down in a bed the night before, I was teleported to a spawn area instead of my remote home location where I had slept.
which lead me to rage and go play Single Player minecraft instead.

Hey guys, sorry for the trouble you have been having..

1. I havent been able to find the health regen bug.. I will keep looking though.

2. This is a known bug with Bukkit. If you log out and then back in your experience should be there.

As for the home bug, I have fixed that in the config, so you should now spawn at home if you die. :)

I had a really wierd issue where I logged out, and then logged in somewhere else with someone else's stuff. I logged out, back in, and was back at my home with my own stuff.

me too

My health does not regenerate either, I tried dying to reset it it still does not work. And yes my hunger bar is full.

Wierd. The same is happening on RTL's and Kyriake's unofficial CC server.. I updated bukkit to the newest version earlier this week, hoping to it. I guess It's not an issue with bukkit itself :(

Back