C and b team names

C and b team names - ........................

• Monkey Squad / Llama Squad

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Seal Team / Ranger Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marines / Infantry

• Alpha / Omega

• Grunts / Dawgs

• Iron Warriors / Death Guard

• Blood Angels / Black Templars

• Total voters

rizz

The idea is top imply that they are of the same skill level. Let me know what you think and as soon as one is the majority i will post the B and C teams in forums.

Yes i realise some of those pchoices are reall rubbish. And some are ripped from warhammer40k. Please put soem choices if you have better ones.

rubbish is a funny word.

tounge.gif

Hrm actually i think my two favourites are on two different choices...

ToJ Marines and ToJ Rangers

The idea of B and C indicates that the B team is better than the C team. Since we dotn hold tryouts for either team it isnt really right to have once placed higher than the other.

The other option of course is to have tryouts for both teams and take it from there.

Ok i think the general trend is for Navy Seals and Rangers.... I will send out the posts of who is in what and then maybe let the seals decide if they want to be marines instead...lol

lol elite you have the greatest knack of making me unsure about a decision i made just after i start changing everything..

Please say if this is a sux0r idea?

personally, I think a lot of those team names actually do depreciate "C" team. i.e. Alpha/Omega? A and Z. Z is even worse than C. (English equiv. letters)

blood angels? wha? makes us sound like a cussing SC:BW clan.

plus, SEALS (all caps! its an abbrev.!) are better than Rangers. plus, if we were the SEALS, then we'd have to use that ugly green skin. I go for Marines, and let the other guys do Rangers.
biggrin.gif

It's actually SEALs (Sea Air and Land)and Army Rangers if you wanna get real specific... I doubt that the Rangers are as popular but they sound better than Delta Force =/

I like my idea.  Keeps everything in a Biblical persepctive :p

AND has the bonus benefit of not setting up 1 team higher than the other. Since the cheraphim and seraphim are equal, but with different jobs.

FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THere's 3 types of angels

arch - the princes of the angels
cheraphim--Responsible for protecting God's holiness
seraphim--God's messengers

(or at least if memory serves that's the distinctions between the angel classes, been quite awhile since i've looked into them)

ahh... dats l337, we dont study the cool stuff like that =/

umm... thats cool but it might seem like ranking again... I still like the llama and monkey
biggrin.gif

Back