C and b team names

C and b team names - ........................

• Monkey Squad / Llama Squad

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Seal Team / Ranger Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marines / Infantry

• Alpha / Omega

• Grunts / Dawgs

• Iron Warriors / Death Guard

• Blood Angels / Black Templars

• Total voters
while I agree with DH, that you will never please everyone, can we go with just SEALs and not Navy Seals?

Seal Team

Ranger Team

sounds better imho than

NavySeal Team

Ranger Team

just my 2cents.

yes just SEAL team would be better good idea exodus and names dont really matter i mean whats the point of having a name if everyone is going to disagree??? all the names in the pole were fine with me im just happy i got on a team
tounge.gif

......................SEAL team rules lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Jan. 28 2003,5:17)]FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THere's 3 types of angels

arch - the princes of the angels
cheraphim--Responsible for protecting God's holiness
seraphim--God's messengers

(or at least if memory serves that's the distinctions between the angel classes, been quite awhile since i've looked into them)
Um, I do believe it is spelled 'cherubim'. Isn't it?

Sorry Rizz, I'm just old fashioned. I kinda like Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta...kinda like in Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, etc.

I know it's a little too late now, but I like elite's names of Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta.  It sort of feels like though they are all individual groups but need to work together for a common goal...

Well, what do you think? Maybe change all team names to Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, etc? I would say that being on the Alpha team the highest you could go, but after Alpha, the Brave, Charlie, Delta, etc...teams would not be referenced to skill but just a naming convention - then everyone would want to move on to the Alpha team kinda like the major and minor leagues. A decent players starts below the Alpha ranks and waits to be called to the Alpha team?

well, you can call A team Alpha, but it will still automaticly make it seem like the lower down the alphabet (Romeo, Xray, Zulu) the worst you are..

im getting the feeling that the team name will be changed each week
sad.gif
ya cant make everyone happy so lets just leave the names alone now.

Back