Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Pie

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Camm option...who cares, lets eat both

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... tell me this... How often do we use Pie to celebrate things? as compared to cake? how much more cherished are the things in which we celebrate pie with? You have cake for some birthdays... and weddings... ok... cool... weddings it is really memorable... and birthdays the cake "can" be meaningful. cool.... pie... well... we have pie at New years for me, at Memorial day, at Sedar we have pie, independence day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas... well... pie wins in number... lets feel around for meaning...

on New years... meh, if there wasn't pie... it would still be New Years... so.... yeah...

Memorial Day... wow.... idk... that would be really hard to have memorial day without pie... it is such a tradition... but... i guess... to remember and cherish the memory of our fallen we don't need pie

At Sedar... hands down... we need pie for Sedar. In part of remembering the passover, it wouldn't be the same without three things: horseradish, pie, and charoseth (spell check)

Thanksgiving... no way you can do that without pie...

Christmas... nope... gotta have your pie then, the family wouldn't come over without pie...

Well... according to my own score keeping.... i think pie wins...

What about brownies? They're not pie, but they're not cake either, although they can be cakey. I make them at least once a week. Only have pie about once every couple months.

pie
–noun
1. a baked food having a filling of fruit, meat, pudding, etc., prepared in a pastry-lined pan or dish and often topped with a pastry crust: apple pie; meat pie.

No the distinguishing quality is the shape, hence the "pastry-lined pan or dish"

*this is from "dictionary.com" if you want a comparison*

whats with the multi post here? if you wanna edit a post.... press edit and type more?

What? are you trying to get your post count up so you can brag to your guild buddies that you are something special because it says you have "10 posts a day"?

but more seriously... the thing cheese cake lacks is to be cooked into a pie shaped pan, and it also lacks teh crust.

cheesecake is cooked in a pie shaped pan isnt it? everyone I have seen is round like pie not square like cake:p and has a yummy crust at least on the bottom and sometimes the side as well

"pie shaped" yes... but not the actual pie crest pan... and the crust has to be on the top... sorry. yet cheese cake isn't bad stuff... and carrot cake to... but.... they just don't match up to 90% of the pies out there.

sure it does... the crust sticks out of the top... the "top" sides. haha. well... when i am talking about the top, i'm talking about the 1/4 inch margin around the pie in which sticks up... thus... the crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back