CAL MATCH PRE-SEASON!

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Tuesday 7:30pm pst CAL Pre-Season

Alright guys listen up, get on TS

ip : ts.compmil.com
password: tojcccga100

tuesday! 7:30 PST, I'll get you server info laterz, we are the away team so we dont have to worry bout it this time around.

Last edited:
i was wondering about that, hope we can get enough people to show up, i'll be there hopefully, course my family makes plans on the fly, we'll hafta see, i think we needed a lil more warning [>_<]

im changing it to wednesday due to bad timing for alot of people.

Unable to come to an agreement on the match schedule, we now have to default to tueday at 7:30pm pst. if your interested here is the following conversation:

Well looks like there will be a resulting forfiet on our side however, try our TS server and see how many guys we have and FeAT is in charge in my absence. At least this is pre-season and doesnt count .

Original Message:

were busy at 6pm i cant agree to 6pm so its gotta be 7:30pm since we cant agree on a time im very sorry. i know that totally sucks but thats just the rules. so well cya tonight at 7:30pm well give you server info

Original Message:

sorry man that doesnt work for us, alot of us have jobs that require early morning wake up and 7pm is the latest to start but my family wants to do stuff so its locked to 6pm
Original Message:

i talked to my team and our best player wont be able to get on at 6pm so 7:30pm is better that cool?

Original Message:

lets stick to 6pm pst

Original Message:

ok message me back soon i need 2 know what time tonight

Original Message:

crackers.... alrighty i'll see what i can do

Original Message:

that wont work for us its got to be tonight. my team doesnt want to wait their kind of pumped.

Original Message:

Hey, we're gonna have to reschedule, most of our guys are doing family stuff and are unable to make it. can we make it wednesday at 6pm pst?

So is this a go or no?

Edit: So I'm having problems with my internet, mainly my cable modem is intermittently working. I've reset it and my router several times, but it's been happening for about a month. I haven't really noticed it as I've been using my neighbours wireless...but that's gone now so...anyway I'm replacing a splitter today to see if that helps..but ill be offline for a couple of days.

Last edited:
Back