call it a stupid idea but hey what do i know

technically on toj1 u arent allowed to use an awp if ur team is winnign by 7 or more rounds

and who's rule is that..... some admins may but its not an offical rule, now if a person wanted to get mean about it they could, but remember if you want to be mean, so can the admins

it should be though cuz its way annoying on maps where ct/T are just useing awps and owning for more than 7 rounds

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Mar. 04 2004,10:45)]and who's rule is that..... some admins may but its not an offical rule, now if a person wanted to get mean about it they could, but remember if you want to be mean, so can the admins
oooo

so I CAN be mean?? an here all this time, i've been going out of my way to be nice
mad.gif

laugh.gif

let me dispel the doubts. It is NOT an official rule. We are trying to balance teams by moving players now, rather than limiting guns.

However, in an extreme instance the admins have the authority to limit if they feel the situation dictates.

on a side note, kidan is the nicest admin there is.

We cant limit the guns that people use just because they are good. We all can use the same guns as they can. its not the problem with the guns that is bad.... its the stacked teams that are the pain in the neck.

i dont see stacked teams that bad, since me and oniedas son took out 3 other dudes for 9 rounds straight then lost one and then owned for another 6 rouns.

Admins have the ability to change the team that a certian player is playing to combat stacking, therefore limiting the AWP shouldn't be an issue. But as Exodus said, in some cases it may be necessary.

Back