call it a stupid idea but hey what do i know

yeah but that gets tiresome after a while i mean its a pain trying to find a good spot every few kills

I think the weapons are a good balance. You pay for what you like and when u are losing you have to make do with less. Its the skill in raising your cash while on the wrong end of a whoopin to buy a colt which is the key. Just coming back to cs i have had to put this tactic to the test..lol

However if i had my own way in the server i would provide and option to remove shields and awps.

Or just shields
wink.gif

or maybe it was, flash on, flash off, flash on, flash off, flash on, flash off
wink.gif

fine fine.. i'm a nub
tounge.gif

btw, y is everyone blaming it all on me these days? they say *stuffs that are bad* about Fls cuz of me, they say i ruined them cuz i headshot them once in a while
wow.gif

leave me alone! ;0

Well, as far as guns are concerned, I don't think that anything needs to be done. The people that are using the guns are using them because, well, they're obviously good with them (And I've never seen anyone go 34-3 with a deagle alone ). I think that everyone should be able to choose whatever weapon they please.
wow.gif

yeah he is. and btw ive gone 7-5 with a glock.

Well heres just a hint. If someone is on the other team and they are just mopping your team up just ask them to not use "insert weapon". I had to ask exodus, poison, and jefe to not use the awp yesterday because they were smoking us so bad. And they did. Thats the great thing about playing on a clan server 90% of the time the people will try to make the games more fun for everyone as well as try to keep the teams balanced.

just my 2 cents.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ya, but albert don't take it the wrong way, I just blame you b/c your you.
tounge.gif

LOL u can just say u blame me as a nub cuz im a nub, and a nub is a nub.. and.. uh. *brain explodes* :eek:

Back