Call to action

cgdoc519

Christian Gamers Alliance Staff Manager
I would like to encourage everyone who is a part of the CGA community to publicly thank Tek7 and all CGA staff for there dedicated volunteer service in running a place dedicated to Christ and gaming. I know all of you have been touched by actions or words said on these forums, as have I, and and will continue to be blessed. As Staff Manager I don't have many responsibilities but others here do MUCH more. PLEASE take time to let them know how you all feel.

Thank you Tek
Thank you Abba San
Thank you Ursen
Thank you Atown
Thank you Lloren
Thank you Neirai
Thank you blackgravity
Thank you Cool_hand
Thank you Joshinator
Thank you to all the forum mods and affiliate leaders.

Forgive me if I missed your name there is simply to many folks to list. We currently have: Threads: 39,898, Posts: 414,868, Members: 3,564

That's a ton!

I encourage you to volunteer for one of our open positions only IF you feel led. Be apart of making the CGA a better place and pitch in to what God is doing here. If you have a talent or a pulling in your heart to help with something please let me know via PM and not this thread. I want this thread to be dedicated to thanking the CGA's hidden and visible hero's.

Wow - those numbers amazing. Those of you here from the beginning have a lot to be proud of. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to participate in something like this.

Thanks to everyone for your hardwork and dedication. CGA is my favorite Christian gaming site and is actually the only one I visit now after trying out a couple others.

I'd say thank you for everything but I believe you can either get your thanks here on earth or up in Heaven so... ;) :D

lol - I agree, but, actually, the issue is not getting thanks but giving thanks.

I would write out a list, but I'd miss too many people that have made a huge impact. So I will just say Thank You to everyone that has made this place a great place to hang out.

The person below me agrees.

(oh wait, wrong thread)

Back