Can't get this out of my head...

He was probably doing missions in West Philly. I've had a few friends who did missions stuff there too. I lived in a quiet neighborhood just inside the Philadelphia county line so it was more suburban than the innercity. In a city as large as Philadelphia, you come across lots of different neighborhoods. I think it can take me about an hour to get to the other side of the city from where my mom's house is. But yea...going from my mom's house in Philly to where I am now in Fairfax, VA wasn't too different. Just the fact that I can't take a bus everywhere, I need a car to do a lot of things, and the fact that there are some roads that don't have street lamps...scares me when I'm driving at night. =X

Meli driving scares me. Thank goodness I am on the other side of the country.

<pictures Meli driving and talking on the phone to mom, grandma or boyfriend>

Meli driving scares me. Thank goodness I am on the other side of the country.

<pictures Meli driving and talking on the phone to mom, grandma or boyfriend>

Yea...distance is a good thing.....

<wonders if she has a handsfree cell yet....if not she SHOULD!>

You guys have no faith in me. =(

My boyfriend bought me a bluetooth headset for my phone for my birthday so YES...I have one.

I don't even answer my phone while I'm driving...sheesh!!

I don't even answer my phone while I'm driving...sheesh!!

Good for you, I don't think it is right for ANY REASON to talk on the phone while driving... 90% of car accidents are from human error, and most of that is distraction...what causes the most distraction, a conversation...

Bugs?
I hate bugs.
They drive me crazy.
I was crazy once.
They put me in a padded cell.
I died there.
They buried me in bugs.
Bugs...

I am going very crazy
Switch
Crazy very going am I.
Switch