• Dauntless' "Tree of Life" design

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • one2dredd's "Original SoE Homage" design

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Here are the finalists, I will copy their images into this post after I add the poll:

TheRaven's "Christian Soldier" design
caperg9.jpg

Dauntless' "Tree of Life" design
soeSOEcape.jpg

one2dredd's "Original SoE Homage" design
cAPE.jpg

Congratulations to each of you!

Last edited:
gratz you guys. But dredd... wasn't the orignal design a different color scheme? I remember it to be teh same design; yet it was a different color scheme then yours.... maybe you are thinking of an orignall before i was even there.... (in the 4 months before i was there?)

blech i didn't make it
<insert total lack of shock here... oh wait that already exists :D>

well congratulations to those of you who made it

i made my choice before this thread started, though :D

Glitch Homage!! I made it in honor of. It is not exactly and the colors are different. But it is a Phoenix. Out of the ashes of death Christ has Risen. Us out of the old man something is new. God takes something broken and raises it into something Amazing and Beautiful. Like Rahab a Harlot whom Jesus chose to be in the lineage of King David and not Just King David but of Jesus Christ. I like the Phoenix because it reminds me of what God can do and that he can use anything even if it is the ashes of something dead like the Phoenix.

Glitch Homage!! I made it in honor of. It is not exactly and the colors are different. But it is a Phoenix. Out of the ashes of death Christ has Risen. Us out of the old man something is new. God takes something broken and raises it into something Amazing and Beautiful. Like Rahab a Harlot whom Jesus chose to be in the lineage of King David and not Just King David but of Jesus Christ. I like the Phoenix because it reminds me of what God can do and that he can use anything even if it is the ashes of something dead like the Phoenix.

Nah always loved the original. It is amazing. Back to the phoenix FTW.

hey Dredd could u post the oringnal or at least as close to the original as possible.. i would like SoE history 101 :)

First, I don't think there was a single cape no one liked. However, it had to be narrowed done to three, and these three got the most votes.

STC: If you want a pictoral history of the Spirit of Elijah, check out the early pages in this thread. There's a pretty good shot of the cape about halfway down this page. (And yes, I could have linked the image, or even the original post, but this way you actually visit the old thread.)

And congrats to our finalists. Thanks for all the great submissions, everyone.

Well guess no one likes the lion hehe :( I will try again in 6 months I guess. Congratz on the finalists.

Apparently not, I tried the Lion 6 months ago and they didn't like it much then either. Actually, I didn't like it well either after I created it. I think I did the color scheme wrong.

I like Dredd's design, nice pic and colors, but I've always disliked the ragged edge. Although I suppose it's appropiate seeing how much wear and tear our characters get. A cape must get kinda ragged after sloshing thru the sewers in Cantha, getting slugged by Stone Summit Dwarves and being burned to a crisp by Searing Flames.

Cool thanks Dea!

Also i think what Dea ment is that the officers all chose at least one of them, and all liked them, just these were the ones that got the most votes.

A cape must get kinda ragged after sloshing thru the sewers in Cantha, getting slugged by Stone Summit Dwarves and being burned to a crisp by Searing Flames.
My cape has a magic spell on it to keep it pristine. So do my clothes, apparently.

The necros really need to learn that spell. It would save them from all those rips, holes, and tears.

I'm still avoiding making up my mind...

Amicus Dei of [FoG];232646 said:
uhm i thought that women made up their minds and changed them but men don't make up their minds?

MM is backwards or I'm just flat wrong :D
thats your problem. You thought you had something about women figured out. Impossible.

Back