Casual game night, this tuesday...

Shagz

Hey guys,

Was talking with Elihu about having another game night, though this one being just a straight up game night, no custom maps. We're thinking this coming Tuesday evening, time TBD.

Sound good?

Tuesday should be good... It'll probably be the last gaming for me for a little while. I have an augmentation on my eyes from lasik surgery on Friday, so gaming afterwards for a couple of weeks is going to be to a minimal.

do we have a casual time to go along with this casual night? haha.

*no but seriously... what time*

Won't be able to join this one due to school stuffs. Hope you guys have tons of fun. :p

...Pyro ftw. >_>

This ended up being a success, having alot of people join us and tons of fun going on. Thanks to all who made it a point to be there.

I tuned in just as the server was emptying out (around 11 p.m. Central), but a bit of Steam Friends spam got the server hoppin' again.

DANG... taht was an AMAZING game night!!!

That was a lot of fun guys. gg.

And, i got the most kills i have EVER gotten with a any character (surprisingly... it was with a demo-man?!?)

gj guys. I had a blast.

Yea, gg's all around, and also welcome Darkbot, who joined the ToJ Steam group last night.

The thing with the server is you just need a few guys/girls on to get it going, and then it runs itself. We may try and run a regular, weekly "casual" game night in addition to our monthly regular game nights.

Thanks to all those who came out!

wow I must be getting old, I was fast asleep when Tek was getting on the server.

After playing the game night, I would like to post an official complaint against Whon. I would like to hold a vote banning Whon from playing Sniper or Pyro at any ToJ game night. I imagine I will have Tek's vote on this proposition, but I need more support. Every ally with me and we will finally defeat Whon!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You might want to up the list to scout, pyro, soldier, sniper, and maybe spy ;)

You might want to up the list to scout, pyro, soldier, sniper, and maybe spy ;)
And Whon plays a mean Engineer, too.

Which leaves Medic, which he can't play, because that's my class.

We might have to invent a new class for Whon. Or force him to go Random.

I did that last night... I wish the random option would stay random, once it picks a class it doesn't change it every death :(

I did that last night... I wish the random option would stay random, once it picks a class it doesn't change it every death :(
Aye, I keep hoping they'll fix that in the next patch.

Back