CGA Forum maintenance @ 2300 MST for 15 minutes ..

Allanon

Greeting all, I will be performing CGA forum maintenance this evening at 2300 MST (11:00 p.m.) for approx. 15 minutes. This outage is necessary to maintenance a healthy and growing forums we have all come to expect and appreciate. Please logoff off before 2300 MST as it will help in the cleanup of "active sessions". If you have any questions, please feel free to post here.

We can always reset all sessions, but the more people that log off, the fewer sessions we have to forcibly reset, and that means less possibility of something going screwy with the maintenance.

In short, no, but logging off before maintenance helps.
smile.gif

Can someone else confirm this for me? I can see it just fine ...

"Christian Gamers Alliance Forums welcomes our newest member en972 making a total of 2 registered members.
Christian Gamers Alliance Forums has a total of 35 posts (30 replies to 5 Topics)
Most users ever online was 13 on June 08 2004,8:10"

All done, took an extra 6 minutes, take it out of my pay :p Actually everything went well, exporting the database took the longest but we have a good backup of a backup now
smile.gif
Never be too sure ... Thx all for your patience.

I'm a new member now...look at my join date and post count...hahahaha...  I am a nub again.
tounge.gif

According to the members list, there are two of me. I can't log onto the real me. This is nothing but a figment of my imagination. Please, somebody help me...I am beginning to hear voices in my head, shadows of what was.

I'm scared...mommy!

hmmm...its seems that it depends on which computer I am on as to which voice, er.. account I'll be using.

You had two accounts, the new one was created very recently. I toasted it and added the post count to your old account.

Something is really goofed with my Gods_Peon account.  I can't log on under it.  I try two or three times getting a message that the account doesn't exist and then it allows me to register a new Gods_Peon account.

kewl, my cndbacon account allows images in the signature
smile.gif

Did you attempt a password reset? Try resetting it here

I'll try resetting the password and logging into it
smile.gif
Lets take this offline, please PM me so we can get this working for ya.

Back