Chapter Status

Malohaut

Alright. So I'm no longer an admin nor a guard, which is fine. So what's the status of our chapter? We still have ToJ areas, but I still don't fully know who all our officers are, nor have we really communicated with each other consistently. I do know of one major change, but I'll keep that personal if he wants to share it himself.

So what now? What's our structure? Are we still on the Bascom server? Who's going to be our officers and our guards? Who's the member base, both active and non?

I think once we can get some information, we as a whole, can move forward together in light of the new server changes.

As far as I know, the OPs have already been chosen. I will forward the list that was given to me in a PM. I also know that Bascom would like to do some training with people who might be new the OP only thing, so they are familiar with what they should and should not do.

Also, I want to add that Cata should call a meeting of all the regular people that play, so we can get together and talk about stuff. He made an announcement in the last server meeting that I think everyone should hear, and it should come from him.

So Cata, if you are reading this, lets see if we can get something together on TS. People should join, even if they cant talk, just to listen..

I talked to cata about this very thing i believe last friday

He said he'd contact or figure something out this week.

For our mc.toj.cc server:

The server meeting got rid of ranks (see thread for minutes). We now meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of Each month.

OPs were picked at the 3rd Saturday meeting:
http://forums.ccgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=10607&start=10

Many OPs were selected from ToJ. I am training each of the selected OPs before the are accepted.

Trained OPs for TOJ (AS of 12/19/2011)
blsimpson
rexul,
soka7

Back