Christian CS Servers

I am new to this site and found it on a search for Christian CS servers on Google. I have been away from CS for almost an year. My list of Christian servers are no longer responding and I was hoping that someone here would be able to supply me with some christian servers or family CS servers. My 15 and 8 year old daughters play, but we really have a hard time finding decent servers to be able to play on. Any help would be appericated. We have both cs1.6 and cs source, DOD, pretty much the full HL1 & HL2 package from steam.

Thanks,
OTD

Hi, welcome to the CGA forums. :)

Sometime last year I compiled a list of christian servers for many games, but I did not keep it updated, and many of the servers went down or changed ips.

Here is a list of christian gameservers taken from gametiger.net:

I will personally vouch for BwP for enforcing a relatively 'safe' gaming environment.

Their servers are listed here.

There are a lot of 'christian' servers out there, but they all have different rules, and values. Be sure to try out servers for a bit and make sure they have the type of environment that you want your daughters to be playing in.

Awhile back I was searching for Christian Day of Defeat servers, and I stumbled upon DoD Christian Soldiers. I used to play on their server quite a bit, at least for a few months before I got tired of playing DoD. They are a nice group of people. Their servers are listed here.

There is also a christian gaming community called Tribe of Judah, whose forums are also in the CGA forums. Unfortunately our servers are down at the moment, we are currently fundraising to rent a dedicated server.. see more info

Anyway, welcome again, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me. :D

another way i look for GOOD servers are i do this:

www.gametiger.com

player search _____ find: "toj"

tada! or bwp, or any other christian clan for that matter. the "CoR" clan is now growing now that cTs is dead. :eek:

Thanks for the help. I am a believer in Jesus Christ and a member of a Baptist church as is the rest of my family. cTs is where we used to play often but was sad to learn that they have disbanded, or so I read. They really treated us well. We have a few favorites, but if the admins are not around it usually gets rough. Back a couple of years, my daughter and I were admins on =AA= AlienArmada and Segfaults server and tried to keep it pretty clean the best we could. I will check these out and like I said thanks alot for the help.

One quick question I do not understand the following address;
GFC CS 1.6 Custom Maps
hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27015

GFC Counter-Strike:Source Custom Maps
hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27016

I am used to seeing address in the following form;
209.59.133.171:27015

This is probably a lame question, but help me if you can with the two address above, lol.

hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27015

its a domain IP, since the IP is dynamic and changes every 24 hours, the server never has the same IP for more than 24 hours.

The dyndns.org system updates the hescominsoon.dyndns.org with the new IP at IP change at midnight EST.

Inputing the hescominsoon.dyndns.org will translate to the server IP and connect you to it.

Back