Christian Emo?

Wh1te Out

Alright, it has to exist. I found a band called Further Seems Forever that is pretty good and used to have Chris Carraba as their lead singer (he's now the lead singer for the awesome band Dashboard Confessional). Anyway, I've been out of the Christian music scene for a long time, so I need some info from the inside.

B-man said:
look into a band called Mourning September and Juliana Theory's older albums.
I thought it's "Morning September," not Mourning.

--

Who doesn't like SubSeven??! Sub7 rocks! =O

There is plenty of Christian EMO out there But i Could tell you names but i need some one to tell what is EMO like EMO screamo or what ? Because theres spoken whos really good or Aprilsixth....

------
Finelly Some one who has actully heard of Sub7!!!

Now All i have to do is find someone who has heard of 4thavenueJones

Ah yes Kids in the Way is good Pillar is great... Wait a few months a get the new pod cd it will be abosulute best of this year....

It's Mourning September. I know one of the guys in it (bassist). He graduated two years before I did, and one of my friends keeps in touch with him.

Last edited:
Pilgrim said:
Sub7..? as in the trojan? Hah
hehe, I love that thing... So much fun at LAN parties. Anyway, I don't really listen to much emo, but if you want to find some bands go here http://www.christianpunks.com/list.php?sort=genre&g=3 their reviews portion of their site has been a bit sketchy lately though, it's missing pages and weird stuff like that. Anyway, you need to check out Havalina www.havalinaland.com not really emo I guess, I think they're indie. You can download the full CD of russian lullabies (which is an incredible CD) from their site.

underoath kinda went emo. My taste is more for Hardcore/metal, (old underoath) but you might like the new stuff. I go to a lot of local shows, so I know of a lot of local bands from sac, don't think that will help u much though...

BeLoVeD said:
is the above band christian? couldn't find any indications on their site..
Yes, sorry. Chances are, if I'm posting a band and I don't specifically say they're secular, they're Christian.

There's Anberlin, but I don't think there's a song on the "Never Take Friendship Personal" CD that speaks of God. It sounds like they're occupied with other things.

Back