Christian gamer looking to join

Maggutt

I've been an "inactive" member of ToJ for a few years now. I used to be part of a Christian guild playing WoW, but unfortunately my main characters were on another server, so I was not very active with that guild.

I've played WoW since open beta, but the Lord helped me take some personal inventory on just how much time I was spending playing that game and delivered me from the addiction that had set in. I left the game over a month ago and decided to head back to EQII for some very casual play time. I want to spend my game time with only fellow believers who's main purpose in their life is to live for God through Jesus Christ.

I have created a good character on the bazaar server named "Preech". Please contact me in game or let me know here if there is anything else I need to do to become a part of this family. Thanks for reading! Looking forward to meeting you.

~Chad/Preech

Hello nice meet ya!!

I tried to add ya to my friends list but it said you don't exist.You can add Arel my main. Meekness or Proverb those my alts to your friends list :) I'll try again later add ya to my friends list maybe it was bug and I couldn't add ya at that time.

All I need is your TOJ name now and I'll get ya all set up :)
You might want to update your TOJ profile to reflect you play EQ2 makes easier to find ya that way also.

We welcome ya to Knights of I AM!!! Look forward meeting ya in game :)

God Bless you!!
Arel

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Arel!

I tried adding your alts as well as the other officer names to my friends list but it says that you're on the opposing faction, thus I can't add you, which is strange because I created a Froglok (good) on The Bazaar server.

Im in game now so send me a tell :) Ill keep trying send you a tell also

late last night voice chat went haywire not sure what going on but this not normal

Welcome, I am an officer in the guild, but at the time my account is inactive because I just got back from vacation... It is great to have you...welcome!!! :)

Hey man,

Spurgeon here, The tanking healer. Just thought I would say HI offically here. Look forward to grouping with you.

Welcome

Welcome and so glad you found us. As I was reading your post I noticed how much it was like my own reason for coming over here. I have played WOW for about 3 years and was looking for something that did not require as much time. I too was part of a Christian guild and I was so excited when I found this guild.

Welcome and look forward to getting to know you when I return next week.

Julie
Alsinia/Alythea and Faithe

Thanks for the replies guys. It's been great being in a guild that loves the Lord, and thanks for all the in-game help and advice!

Back