Christian Gamers Alliance Discord Server

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
You can join the Christian Gamers Alliance Discord server using the following invite link:

You will need to wait 10 minutes after joining the Discord server for the first time to send messages in public channels.

Additional channels are available to verified users. Please ping the @mods role to ask a server moderator to be added to the @verified role.

You can learn more about our Discord server by joining and reading posts in our #information channel.

We have a very short list of server rules and a very active group of moderators who are quick to respond to reports of inappropriate behavior.

And for those wondering what Discord is, here's an answer from Wikipedia:

Discord is a proprietary freeware VoIP application and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming communities, that specializes in text, image, video and audio communication between users in a chat channel. Discord runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and in web browsers.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discord_(software)

Original post:
Come join us!

https://discord.gg/m2XeHr4

If trolls trash the server, we'll just start another one. That's the beauty of Discord.

EDIT: And if you have any requests or suggestions for the server, post them in this thread!

EDIT#2: Oh, and if anyone has a server icon (128 x 128 minimum) they want use to use for the Discord server, please post a link!

EDIT#3: Discord invite link updated 1/7/18

Last edited:
A small dog. But if you prefer skunk there are days she smells that way.

Finally sorted out some of my Discord issues. We'll see if it holds. Woooeee I is a mod? Duz I gets to swing a ban hammer? I haz a toon in GW and GW2 named Lady Ban Hammer.

I'm replying to bump this thread for visibility and also to encourage anyone who hasn't already to stop by the CGA Discord server and say hello. Activity has been picking up and it's been a pleasure and a great encouragement to catch up with folks in real-time chat, both text and voice, on Discord.

Again, our invite link is https://discord.gg/m2XeHr4

The server invite is public, though we do, of course, expect people to behave themselves. We have a small army of mods at the ready to welcome new participants and drop the hammer on any trolls.

Grace to the humble, law to the proud. :)

Last edited:
You said "TEST", and I was briefly discombobulated, thinking that Cow was now flying with a certain potty-mouthed alliance...and I was wondering why CGA would be connected with them..

You said "TEST", and I was briefly discombobulated, thinking that Cow was now flying with a certain potty-mouthed alliance...and I was wondering why CGA would be connected with them..

uhh.. well, it seems my alliance will be fighting along side those "people" but i will not associate with them. Already blocked the whole alliance from chats, lol

uhh.. well, it seems my alliance will be fighting along side those "people" but i will not associate with them. Already blocked the whole alliance from chats, lol
...Huh?

Ohhh~ okay. Got it. I'm not familiar with a corp named TEST in EVE, but perhaps that's for the best, given @Nyckname's earlier post.

On a somewhat related note, I removed "TEST" from the thread title since I recently removed it from the server name as well.

Might I request a pair of new channels due to the utility we realized they'd serve?

#deal-on/#deals-on
#music-on/#listen-on/#rock-on

Neirai had ideas, but I don't want to steal his thunder. ;)

Might I request a pair of new channels due to the utility we realized they'd serve?

#deal-on/#deals-on
#music-on/#listen-on/#rock-on

Neirai had ideas, but I don't want to steal his thunder. ;)
I had hoped to keep the number of channels to a minimum until we picked up more activity, but I'd be willing to consider some additional channels if there's sufficient demand.

What say you all?

Back