Christian Gamers Alliance low on funding

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Tek7 said:
The CGA bank account is sitting at $9.23 USD, which is insufficient to cover next month's hosting. In other words, if we do not receive a donation within the next few weeks, the CGA forums will go offline.

Click here for more information about donating to the Christian Gamers Alliance.

I admit I'm a bit frustrated by the lack of financial support in the community. I've done my best not to "rattle a tin cup," and I certainly appreciate the generous donations of the few people who have stepped up to support this community. I also know that many of our forum members can't afford to support these forums, as some are either high school or college students or going through a difficult financial period.

Still, it's upsetting that with over 1,200 registered members, I have to keep taking time [...] to make "emergency calls" for donations. $15 to $18 a month would cover all of our costs (including our domain registration, which is coming due May 11), so if you have disposable income, please consider pledging a monthly donation of $5. If four people pledged $5 a month (which would give us $18.20 USD a month after Paypal fees), we could easily cover our expenses.

Source: An idea for funding, post #22

Back