Christian gamers summer challenge! (cgsc)

.fls.apocalypse

Few Left Standing presents…

Christian Gamers Summer Challenge! (CGSC)

2v2 Tourney: Counter-Strike
-----------------------------------------------------

Method:

- Matches will take place Tues and Thurs at 8pm CST/9pm EST.
- Teams must have both men in the server 15 minutes past start time or lose to forfeit.
- Each team plays the other teams twice.
- 2 matches a week (not same opponent).
- Top 8 qualify for playoff bracket.
- Teams will choose what server to play on.

Rules:

- No cheating of cource
- No cursing. This is a Christian event.

Cost:

**DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PRIZE MONEY** so its free to play.

Maps:

We will only be playing de maps. Map picks will come later on.

Signup:

To sign up send an email to apocalypse@fewleftstanding.com titled "Christian Gamers Summer Challenge!". Include...

-Your name
-Your alias
-Your email
-Your ICQ/Aim info (if used)

-Your partners name
-Your partners alias
-Your partners email
-Your partners ICQ/Aim info (if used)

Please, only 1 application per team.

The idea for all of this goes to .fls.se3ker, thanks seek.

**DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PRIZE MONEY** so its free to play.

we need to get some ToJ teams together for this, and donate winnings to our server expenses....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ Mar. 31 2003,8:13)]we need to get some ToJ teams together for this, and donate winnings to our server expenses....
gotta win first, which im sure if a couple of the a-teamers *cough* xel, lincoln, goose, para etc *cough* would want to they could

I think some of the guys in ToJ can play with anybody thats gonna be in this thing...

Goose isn't playing, so we need to consider other options.

Rizz you gonna be in charge of this? I think its a good opportunity for a fund raiser.

Hey this is Frost. Thanks to Exodus I am going to enter this tournament. Winning 160 dollars should be pretty fun. As for Goose and Cohhee/Lincoln ( who in real life is my best friend ), they should be no trouble at the tournament. Cohhee is a good shot and Goose is a l33t d00d but FROST + BRAD|Blazer| > goose and Cohhee.
Besides I doubt cohhee and goose team up anyway. Well, I look forward to owning yall
smile.gif

Later Homies
[2v2] Frost

elite ill play w/ you only that will make me the nub of the team  
rock.gif
but its all about fun and maybe earning some money fo the server, is this winner take all?

I think so.

4t0p you always pwn me with the AWP so...um, I'm still at the top of the nub list.

Elite, if you were playing with C-los's unborn baby, you'd /still/ be at the top of the nub list ... BURNT!

Back