Christian guild

Boazz

http://www.creationsofthelight.temagamivacation.com/

Here is a guild I saw on the WoW forums. I thought that we could link them to Redeemeds and HIS web site. WoW is getting so populated that more Christian guilds are being created every day.

Think of the possibilities of one day 50 Christian guilds / servers come together for worship once a month on a predetermined (new) server.

I can see it now 500 level 1's Christian gamers in the stormwind church all there for the purpose to share Gods Love and fellowship with each other on Vent or teamspeak.

Ok maybe I’m being silly. Anyway cool thought.

This guild has a very good idea, a day set aside to help others do instances or hard quests. With them setting up a day like that then everyone can then count on at least one day they can hope to get it done. They do help each other out the rest of the time, but one day that people don't plan on doing much but helping other guildies complete quests or in instance. It would be cool if Redeemed started up something like this.

Doh, ..sorry. :eek: I got the link from this post.

Christian Horde Guild on Illidan.... | 2/8/2006 1:33:18 PM PST

Bump and good luck, God bless from brothers and sisters on Stormrage!

Mythor
Level 49 Human Mage
Guild: Creations of the Light
Realm: Stormrage

:D

Boazz said:
Doh, ..sorry. :eek: I got the link from this post.

Christian Horde Guild on Illidan.... | 2/8/2006 1:33:18 PM PST

Bump and good luck, God bless from brothers and sisters on Stormrage!

Mythor
Level 49 Human Mage
Guild: Creations of the Light
Realm: Stormrage

:D

Hey I'm on Stormrage and the Guild I started bites now because no one is ever one and I have a level 43 NE Priest who is awfully lonely. Can somone put me in contact with this Mythor or this Guild please? :(

Thanks,
Doc

Hi Doc,

Mythor here! If you do a /who creations of the light, look for Mythor, Belocolus, Copen, Prunella, Slower, Rekim, Drugar, or Ramodge to get an invte. There's no need to be lonely... :)

I will personally take great joy in having you around, since I currently have the only mid 40s priest... With your help, I might actually get to run an instance with my mage or rogue... :D

To all who have popped over to say hello, thanks for the encouragement! We have started small, and God keeps adding more. It is growing into a great family, just the type of atmosphere I was striving to build. God is so good!

Mythor said:
Hi Doc,

Mythor here! If you do a /who creations of the light, look for Mythor, Belocolus, Copen, Prunella, Slower, Rekim, Drugar, or Ramodge to get an invte. There's no need to be lonely... :)

I will personally take great joy in having you around, since I currently have the only mid 40s priest... With your help, I might actually get to run an instance with my mage or rogue... :D

To all who have popped over to say hello, thanks for the encouragement! We have started small, and God keeps adding more. It is growing into a great family, just the type of atmosphere I was striving to build. God is so good!

Excellent, but here is my dilemma, I am currently the Guildmaster so I'll need to transfer the GM'ship to one of my other characters I think. I don't know if this is possible or not. I'm checking on the forums but with no luck so far. I'm trying to patch up a work copy so I can see if it is possible via command or something. If anyone knows the answer, please speak up. As soon as I determine Yea/Nay on this I'll inform my old Guildies about the switch and leave the guild and then start looking you up. I'm also going to investigate your website but in the meantime can you tell me how often you all play or there are members online? I'd hate to go through all this to end up in a similar situation as rigth now my playing time is limited due to life and Lord commitments.

Thanks and look forward to healing you in game! hehe

Boazz said:
I can see it now 500 level 1's Christian gamers in the stormwind church all there for the purpose to share Gods Love and fellowship with each other on Vent or teamspeak.

The 1's shall be 60's, and the 60's shall be 1's huh?;)

Here comes Illthador...

Ok Mythor I looked over your guild website and all looks good. Nice roster, don't know how many play but when I was in WoW earlier today I checked out the /who thingy and there were at least 5 or 6 on. Also I don't think it is possible to change over GM'ship to another alt, at least I have not found a command yet.

Here is the message I posted to the old guildmates of mine:

Well gang, times change, friendship come and friendships go. As of
late I have been re-addressing my priorities in life and have gotten
more in-step with God and Jesus Christ and as such I have become a
member of an online guild called Tribe of Judah - http://www.toj.cc
and they are closely affiliated with the Christian Gamers Alliance -
http://www.cgalliance.org

This in no way means I'm giving up gaming, in fact the exact
opposite, I'm going to devote more time to gaming and reaching
online gamers and offline gamers (LAN for the Lord) with my devotion
to a church ministry for gamers called F.R.aG. - Freedom, Redemption
and Grace geared to reach out for teens and up folks. So with a
renewed passion for Christ and gaming I am spending way more time in
game on different servers helping and healing and other awesome
stuff. As of late I have not been able to play my 43 level priest
on Stormrage beacause there are only 7 guild members in The Wolf
Pack and the only other person I have seen (guildwise) play is my
son. I wish to play more with friends but quite frankly there does
not seem to be a large WP prescence in Worlds of Warcraft.

So on that note I plan to have at least Illthador my main toon and
current Guildmaster leave the guild with the hope I can transfer
GM'ship to another ALT character. If that is not possible I will be
disbanding the Guild and leaving for a Guild called Creations of
Light that has a larger player-base than WP. I'll always be a WP'er
and really am not going anywhere per se, I just figured I'd let
everyone know about the imminent changes in WoW.

So thanks for reading this far and if you want to know more about
the Tribe of Judah, Christian Gamers Alliance or how to have a
personal relationship with Jesus Christ then contact me offlist so
we don't piss off Spellfire (J/K Spell)

Love you all Brothers and Sisters,
Doc

So be on the lookout for a aged NE Priest to contact Y'all reall soon :)

Hiya Doc.

I know there is a way to transfer GM to another character, but I believe you need to both be online. The original leader of CotL was Xandrex, and he transferred GM to me when many of the 60s left to pursue high end content in a raiding guild. I stayed behind and chose to continue in a casual gamer light, as my real life commitments don't allow me to commit frequently to solid blocks of time at normal raiding hours. Currently we have 64 accounts in our playerbase. Several are missing in action :eek: but we have *usually* 10 or more members on per night. All our members have real life commitments, so i don't hold them to any special guild functions. I believe real life is far more important than a game. I myself have two nights a week that I am leading a youth club (one teen, and one younger kids), so I understand when time needs to be spent doing other duties. Our membership is growing, and I hope to see 20 players online regularly some day... :) But I am rambling...

If you need help, I could log my unguilded mule character and get you to transfer GM to him, then I'll transfer back to one of your alts when you log them on. But you said your son was online, so just transfer to him and then transfer to one of your alts. To promote to guildmaster, use the command /gleader (playername)

This command can only be used by the guildmaster. You may wish to try promoting one of your alts directly... I have never tried it, and only know that I was online when Xan handed me the GM hat...

Mythor said:
Hiya Doc.

I know there is a way to transfer GM to another character, but I believe you need to both be online. ........... To promote to guildmaster, use the command /gleader (playername)...

It worked and I have been added to your guild...Let the Healing begin!!!!

Thanks,
Doc - Gygax on Stonemaul and Illthador on Stormrage :cool:

Back